cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I ordered some dog ramps from this scamming company and they never arrived but they gave a tracking number saying that my item was delivered. I gave them 2 addresses as they don't deliver to post office boxes BUT that was where I had allegedly pick the item up from. My post office has footage of my husband picking up parcels on this day with the again alleged tracking number but neither of them were the dog ramps that were supposed to have been picked up. I had paypal investigate this for me but they denied my claim as the tracking number matched one of the items ( a book and a T shirt, ordered from other companies) that he had picked up. I was very disappointed with paypal as there is obvious evidence that this company is definitely scamming many people.

Highlighted
Contributor

go to your credit card company or your bank.  My bank is going to do a fraud investigation.  We all need to do something to make these crooks and PayPal take notice.  They get away with it because its small amounts of money, which for them I am sure is adding up to quite a good source of income.  

Highlighted

This is awesome. I just commented above about contacting my bank.
Contributor

I had the exact experience with the same product. Word for word. I did get some rubber jar openers tho. Pay Pal is being played big time.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Aconteceu comigo
Highlighted
Contributor

You can use a flat rate envelope. Will be a lot less than reg mail and the 40% they offer is only 11.00 and change.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes exactly the same product I ordered but received pink rubber gloves!! I can't believe paypal is still letting them take payments through them?? 

Highlighted

Exactly what happened to me
Highlighted
Contributor

@81puddin  that is literally exactly what they did to me, same exact product, mop, 6 mop cloths and bucket but they did not send it. I hate these people and PayPal is not being helpful at all, they are actually assisting them because it costs so much to return a product back to China, you just lose out. I think I am going to stop using PayPal now.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same for me. Different product received and offered 40% of return. The product received is still under 40% of initial value. I've openned dispute and I'm waiting full refund.

PayPal should cancel this vendors automatically.