cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

yes true to what all have been saying about Yinglian  I got the email to offer half the refund for which I accepted as I know it will not get fully refunded but they have not asked for the goods back as yet but they are not going to get them back anyway not from me, they scammed me so I will scam them, paypal did side with them and I am disgusted with them, I thought it was a trusted site.

Highlighted
Contributor

When I bought my items from them they were trading under icreation, when Iooked it up it was a company in the USA but I don't think it was anything to do with them, I might contact them and ask if they know they are using their names.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have just spoken to PayPal in regards to this. Explained that I think they are aware of this scam (they are). I got somewhere! I do not have to send the item back and will be fully refunded. I think they finally got round to accepting their responsibility. My faith in PayPal has been restored...
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, how did you speak to them? I can’t reply through my dispute as it will only let me respond with a tracking number. Is there another way? Tried live chat but it was a bot!
Highlighted

Please let us know how you got to talk to a human.
Highlighted
Contributor

Looks like I've been scammed too.  Unsurprisingly the email I got with links to the delivery and order, no longer work.  I'm furious reading all your replies.  How can Paypal still allow this?  I always use Paypal because I thought it was the safest way to go.  Very annoyed to see that they haven't honoured any of your claims.  I just submitted mine, but guessing I won't get any luck either.  Definitely going to take this further.  They can't be allowed to get away with it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I had a talk on the live chat with PP, they confirmed that they have reported the scammer, and they will refund my payment without sending back the **bleep** product.

I would advise you to do the same, attaching the link at this conversation of the community.

For me it worked.

Wish you luck on that, and thanks everyone for the support.

BR

Contributor

Personally I think these crooks should have to send us all prepaid shipping labels so we can return their junk.  they know what this crap is worth!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I also bought an item from this company, I wish I had read their awful reviews first. After 3 weeks the item had not arrived and having tried to contact them 3 times without a reply, I submitted a claim to PayPal. PayPal were amazing and refunded me in full within 2 days. Thank you PayPal. Warning, do not buy from this scam company. They should be shut down and in no way should be allowed to receive payment via PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

I see some of you have managed to get a full refund without having to return your crap item. Well done you. PayPal are refusing to do this for me and are insisting I have to return it. What a complete and utter joke!!