Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau; can't file against this thieving company but I told the BBB that PayPal was more or less endorsing these crooks and allowing hundreds of people to be fleeced.   Also one of the other folks on this forum had a link to FBI Internet Crime, you can file a complaint there.  Just don't give up, this will continue until they can be stopped!  

Login to Me Too

johnwoods
Contributor
Contributor

"CASE CLOSED". Paypal decided in favour of the scammers. How do you do anything about that? I can't see how to reopen it and escalate it further.

Login to Me Too

sylviamcg
Contributor
Contributor

I’m not giving up. I’ve contacted the ACCC and econsumer.gov. I may not get anywhere but I will go down fighting. It’s only around $30 AUD but it’s the principal involved. I work hard for my money as I’m sure you all do and these scamming **bleep** need to be brought to task........Given that this is a PayPal Community, why are they “Bleeping” out swear words but not doing anything about these fraudulent thieves........Shame on you PayPal

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor
I hear you! Myself as well! I am not letting this rest I am so mad! No one should be allowed to do that! Filed my FTC complaint today and will do whatever else it takes
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I talked to their chat people and insisted that I wanted to file an appeal.  You have to be patient there is a huge lag time between answers.  He filed an appeal but that appeal is pretty much the same; mine is waiting for me to send the tracking information where i mail this pink plastic junk back at my expense to get my money refunded.  And no other response options... take it or leave it.  I filed a complaint against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau and also against this company with the FBI Internet Crime division and the ecomerise.gov site.  I won't give up, I hate thieves.

Login to Me Too

GarganRoo
Contributor
Contributor

We many need to boycott Paypal. There are forums on their own website with countless customers discussing the scams they endured from the SAME COMPANY. Yet....they don't actually issue refunds...? You'd think seeing all these PAYPAL CUSTOMERS complaining about THE SAME CHINESE COMPANY they would ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.

Login to Me Too

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, no luck for now... I got the advice to return the goods and get my money  back through the PayPal's return shipping costs (or whatever the service is called). But this is not what I want... I want PayPal to cut that seller off and/or let them pay all expenses so they will think twice before they will do such a thing again. It is not a vengeance... It it should just be big NO from PayPal to scammers. 

I do not know If it is event possible to make the corporation do such a thing, but I will try. I think that even this threat would help others... so they possibly will not buy from that company.

So please If you did not fill the claim yet, please do it

I do not know how to contact people from PayPal who could make this scam stop so I will try to ask some "random "people from this community, maybe they would help us to stop it. 

What do you think? @PayPal_Jo@PayPal_Mark@PayPal_EJ@PayPal_BJ  

Login to Me Too

albee2010
Contributor
Contributor

yes true to what all have been saying about Yinglian  I got the email to offer half the refund for which I accepted as I know it will not get fully refunded but they have not asked for the goods back as yet but they are not going to get them back anyway not from me, they scammed me so I will scam them, paypal did side with them and I am disgusted with them, I thought it was a trusted site.

Login to Me Too

albee2010
Contributor
Contributor

When I bought my items from them they were trading under icreation, when Iooked it up it was a company in the USA but I don't think it was anything to do with them, I might contact them and ask if they know they are using their names.

Login to Me Too

Hulagirl1
Contributor
Contributor
I have just spoken to PayPal in regards to this. Explained that I think they are aware of this scam (they are). I got somewhere! I do not have to send the item back and will be fully refunded. I think they finally got round to accepting their responsibility. My faith in PayPal has been restored...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.