Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Pumpkin66
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered something I never got and don't know how to go about getting my money back. I emailed shortly after placing the order and got a response but now that email is no longer valid.
Login to Me Too

JKitty21

I just had the same thing happen to me. I had to call PayPal customer service & start a dispute. It took about a couple of weeks but they issued a refund to my account.

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe they are getting away with this!!!! I ordered nice METAL folding shelves...two sets and received these cheezy plastic things!!! To top it off Paypal insists that I mail them back to CHINA to get my money back!!! I even sent pics of what I ordered and What I received! Oh yes, after I filed a complaint the company finally emailed me....offering half of my money back! WTH??! I told them they did not send me what I ordered and I want ALL of my money back!!! And I am not sending the wrong thing back to them!!!!! Well, paypal sided with them!!!!!!!!!!! I am furious! Are they in on this scam???!!!!! Now I am told they will refund shipping up to $30. I'm about to find out how much shipping this crap will cost....I'm not going down without a fight!!!!

thumbnail (1).jpg

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I think i must have ordered the same thing you did and i got that same pink plastic junk.  I wouldnt even pick that up if it was free let alone paying almost $40 for it.  

Login to Me Too

Bagsy45
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same as what I received but mine was green! They has to be some trading law that protects us?
Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

Shirley, I totally agree, it is total RUBBISH....and the colour is YUK....like the company....PINK RUBBISH

Login to Me Too

CaroleBarnes
Contributor
Contributor

Read my previous messages

Exactly the same thing to me, same metal shelves - however my plastic crap was rectangular ..... nice to know they have a choice of plastic crap to send out to add variety to the mundane life of the fraudulent scammers - wouldn't like them to get bored, job satisfaction and all that!!

I have returned mine cost me £15.80 from the UK to China for a tracked parcel. PP have reimbursed £15. PP have promised a full product refund once tracking says product is back in China. So all in all will have cost me 80pence and a LOT of angry, frustration and messing about.

A lesson learned about buying from Facebook ad...

Hope you sort it out

cb

Login to Me Too

Aussiebelle
Contributor
Contributor

I, too have been scammed by Yingling Trading Co.  I ordered an electric breakfast machine which with postage cost  $22.76. USD  (about $37. AUD )..  I didn’t receive it and didn’t realize that this little tin heart shaped pan that showed up out of nowhere.. was what they sent instead. I took it to Resolution Center still thinking that they had sent nothing and Resolution sided with them saying they proved that they sent it... ... and closed the case!!  I have been trying to call Paypal but no one working due to corona... don’t know what to do now  but am sooooo frustrated that I could punch someone in the nose!!!   20 times! 

Login to Me Too

acstyles
Contributor
Contributor

Just keep calling, they know this company is committing fraud. I really have no clue why they are allowing them to stay active. Like I said in a previous post, I've seen PayPal shut down the accounts of people I'm acquainted with because they donate to charities/political organizations they disagree with but they seem to be fine with the thousands of complaints against Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. 

It makes no sense. I called repeatedly and finally they refunded me so keep at it, don't let them off the hook. 

Login to Me Too

Aussiebelle
Contributor
Contributor

Useless to keep calling as you go through pushing all the buttons for 10 minutes to get where you need to go then when you reach there they calmly tell you that due to COVID19 their call centre is closed!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.