cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Does anyone know of a PayPal user suing PayPal for being complicit in this fraud?  I am currently seeking a law firm to handle the case if one is not already in the works.  This has to stop.  

PayPal knows it's fraud but continues to allow it to happen.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I dont know of any legal action but........ strength in numbers, if everyone would band together, they can't keep ignoring or sweeping this mess under the rug

Highlighted
Contributor

Im thinking about the same thing, to try to sue Paypal, because the only reason i brought anything there is that I tought I have Paypal costumer protection in case anything went wrong.

But now I should send stuff back which costs me more incl. tracking than the product and its only like you brought a PC and the only thing the send you is a cheap keyboard. Paypal should really take actions here and give us our money back and sue the company for the transaction fee.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have the same problem with this company Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. I bought a bracelet from them on December 19 and so far nothing has come. I wrote to PayPal, but after what everyone writes here, it will probably do nothing. I have been robbed and cheated and no one except the people in this forum care. PayPal seemed secure, but it only seemed to me.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi All I finally got to the paypal employee through the twitter here is our message exchange:

ME: Hi, I would like to talk with a real person. I would like to talk about scammers using your platform to steal from people.
7:52 AM

PP: Hi there. Thank you for contacting PayPal. I'm sorry for any trouble. Please let me know the concern and your email address, so that I can assist you further. ^ST
7:54 AM

ME: Great... here is my email address (email). Could you please check this thread bit. ly/scamOnPP on your community forum so I don't have to describe it again. I will add a necessary information If you would need it.
7:58 AM

PP: May I know if you already opened a dispute with us? If yes, please share the dispute case ID. ^ST
8:02 AM

ME: Yop I already opened a dispute... with this number PP-D-xxxxxxxx. BUT... i do not care a lot about dispute, I just want this company to stop scamming people using paypal platform
8:06 AM

ME: Could you help me with that?
8:08 AM

PP: I can certainly understand the frustration. I will share this feedback to the concern team who will review every merchant and they take necessary action if they find something is not right. I appreciate your effort. ^ST
8:10 AM

ME: Ok, thank you, could you or the team you are talking about, keep me informed?
8:13 AM

ME: And... about the dispute... PayPal offers me full refund, but u have to send the item back to the “seller”. I spent cca 27 USD. The cost of shipping the item back would cost me cca 20 USD. So if I would return the item and PayPal woul refund the full price, I still will be -20 USD. What shoul I do?
8:18 AM

ME: Because this is exactly the way how the company scam people. They expect it is not worthy for buers to send the item back
8:19 AM

So we'll see
Highlighted
Contributor

That's cool what you did! Hope they will find a way to refund us all because as it is right now, it really seems paypal is with them, which is very weird. I do not want to spend any money on sending back that **bleep** fake product they have sent, even though I would never even think about using it (in my case it should be a nice bag which could fit a suit, while I have received a small anonymous bag which cannot even fit a pair of shoes)!
Highlighted
Contributor

I can't believe they are getting away with this!!!! I ordered nice METAL folding shelves...two sets and received these cheezy plastic things!!! To top it off Paypal insists that I mail them back to CHINA to get my money back!!! I even sent pics of what I ordered and What I received! Oh yes, after I filed a complaint the company finally emailed me....offering half of my money back! WTH??! I told them they did not send me what I ordered and I want ALL of my money back!!! And I am not sending the wrong thing back to them!!!!! Well, paypal sided with them!!!!!!!!!!! I am furious! Are they in on this scam???!!!!! Now I am told they will refund shipping up to $30. I'm about to find out how much shipping this crap will cost....I'm not going down without a fight!!!!

thumbnail (1).jpg

Contributor

I think i must have ordered the same thing you did and i got that same pink plastic junk.  I wouldnt even pick that up if it was free let alone paying almost $40 for it.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same as what I received but mine was green! They has to be some trading law that protects us?
Highlighted
Contributor

Read my previous messages

Exactly the same thing to me, same metal shelves - however my plastic crap was rectangular ..... nice to know they have a choice of plastic crap to send out to add variety to the mundane life of the fraudulent scammers - wouldn't like them to get bored, job satisfaction and all that!!

I have returned mine cost me £15.80 from the UK to China for a tracked parcel. PP have reimbursed £15. PP have promised a full product refund once tracking says product is back in China. So all in all will have cost me 80pence and a LOT of angry, frustration and messing about.

A lesson learned about buying from Facebook ad...

Hope you sort it out

cb