Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was an ugly green color.  Paypal does not help at all.  This company should be taken off their approved seller list.

Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

That is totally shameful. How dare they do that on you....words fail me. I hope Paypal Black List them from ever doing business with Paypal and I do hope you get your money back. I would be interested in seeing what you thought you were going to get....what you got is clearly RUBBISH

Best of luck

Login to Me Too

Aussiebelle
Contributor
Contributor

I actually ordered an electric breakfast machine ... will put in the link

[removed] And they sent me a 4 inch heart shaped tin frying pan

not happy!

Login to Me Too

sad_but_true
Contributor
Contributor

Scammers are taking advantage of Paypal's flawed terms and conditions and Paypal so far has been completely ineffective in protecting its users. There should absolutely be a way to compensate customers when there is clear evidence of fraud on the part of the Vendor. Very disappointed with Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

GarganRoo
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah this is ridiculous. The main reason I chose to use paypal is for protection against things like this... yet Paypal only helps the scammers. Looking like we need to boycott.

Login to Me Too

Laurab1033
New Community Member

I just received an item that was not even close to the item that I ordered.  Now I have to pay for the damn thing to be returned.  Complete scam of a company.  This is the 2nd time I've had this happen with purchasing something that turned out to be coming from China.  Had I known that was where I was purchasing from before the money went thru, I wouldn't have purchased.  

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

exactly one of the ways these crooks get away with it is that you dont really know who or where you are purchasing from until after the fact.  And PayPal has always seemed to be a safe way of purchasing prior to this; now they are aiding these swindlers.

Login to Me Too

Gaynor15
Contributor
Contributor
Im annoyed I didn't read up on things like this beforehand but I guess thats the same for all of us. Ive had exactly the same experience "sorry about this we will offer you £4 as compensation " Im frustrated beyond belief.
Login to Me Too

sylviamcg
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by these **bleep** and PayPal says I have to pay to return the bit of pink plastic crap they sent me to get a refund.....Why does PayPal continue to let them get away with this and who do we report PayPal to for allowing it to happen......It’s not a lot of money but I don’t like being scammed by anyone. What can we do ??????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.