cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

If you are in the United states file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, PayPal's main office is in San Jose, CA so file there.  I am getting my money refunded based on my complaint to the BBB.  PayPal closed my case also, I appealed and they said I had to mail back this pink plastic junk to China to get a refund which I wont do (will gladly if this scam company foots that bill) so my appeal was denied.  However my money is being refunded due to BBB.  I am going to mail this pink plastic junk to PayPal and let them deal with it.

Highlighted
Contributor

How can we get together? Can we give our email addresses?

Highlighted
Contributor

I definitely wouldn't suggest giving your email address.....do you want every scammer and no good person contacting you? No way should you do that. This company are just dreadful and whoever is behind it should be hunted down and dealt with (no violence) but should NEVER trade again. I just wish Paypal would put some ban on them and that as soon as you go to buy from them through paypal that you are warned or stopped from purchasing anything from them. They are a bunch of no good scammers who are the dregs of society

Contributor

Hi All I finally got to the paypal employee through the twitter here is our message exchange:

ME: Hi, I would like to talk with a real person. I would like to talk about scammers using your platform to steal from people.
7:52 AM

PP: Hi there. Thank you for contacting PayPal. I'm sorry for any trouble. Please let me know the concern and your email address, so that I can assist you further. ^ST
7:54 AM

ME: Great... here is my email address (email). Could you please check this thread bit. ly/scamOnPP on your community forum so I don't have to describe it again. I will add a necessary information If you would need it.
7:58 AM

PP: May I know if you already opened a dispute with us? If yes, please share the dispute case ID. ^ST
8:02 AM

ME: Yop I already opened a dispute... with this number PP-D-xxxxxxxx. BUT... i do not care a lot about dispute, I just want this company to stop scamming people using paypal platform
8:06 AM

ME: Could you help me with that?
8:08 AM

PP: I can certainly understand the frustration. I will share this feedback to the concern team who will review every merchant and they take necessary action if they find something is not right. I appreciate your effort. ^ST
8:10 AM

ME: Ok, thank you, could you or the team you are talking about, keep me informed?
8:13 AM

ME: And... about the dispute... PayPal offers me full refund, but u have to send the item back to the “seller”. I spent cca 27 USD. The cost of shipping the item back would cost me cca 20 USD. So if I would return the item and PayPal woul refund the full price, I still will be -20 USD. What shoul I do?
8:18 AM

ME: Because this is exactly the way how the company scam people. They expect it is not worthy for buers to send the item back
8:19 AM

So we'll see
Highlighted
Contributor

That's cool what you did! Hope they will find a way to refund us all because as it is right now, it really seems paypal is with them, which is very weird. I do not want to spend any money on sending back that **bleep** fake product they have sent, even though I would never even think about using it (in my case it should be a nice bag which could fit a suit, while I have received a small anonymous bag which cannot even fit a pair of shoes)!
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for this information about this company. I never got the product I sent for and that was in December last year....so hopefully I will get my money back. Surely PayPal has a way of banning a company like this? Surely this company have to prove themselves to get authorising this platform? It beggars belief that this bunch of scammers are getting away with what they are doing. I will let all my friends on Facebook and Instagram know about them. We all need to get together and do something about these companies ....I don't know what you can do but surely we can try and put a stop them doing what they are doing which is simply stealing

Highlighted
Contributor

I can't believe they are getting away with this!!!! I ordered nice METAL folding shelves...two sets and received these cheezy plastic things!!! To top it off Paypal insists that I mail them back to CHINA to get my money back!!! I even sent pics of what I ordered and What I received! Oh yes, after I filed a complaint the company finally emailed me....offering half of my money back! WTH??! I told them they did not send me what I ordered and I want ALL of my money back!!! And I am not sending the wrong thing back to them!!!!! Well, paypal sided with them!!!!!!!!!!! I am furious! Are they in on this scam???!!!!! Now I am told they will refund shipping up to $30. I'm about to find out how much shipping this crap will cost....I'm not going down without a fight!!!!

thumbnail (1).jpg

Highlighted
Contributor

I think i must have ordered the same thing you did and i got that same pink plastic junk.  I wouldnt even pick that up if it was free let alone paying almost $40 for it.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same as what I received but mine was green! They has to be some trading law that protects us?
Highlighted
Contributor

Shirley, I totally agree, it is total RUBBISH....and the colour is YUK....like the company....PINK RUBBISH