cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I reported the matter to the FTC. You do the same. The more entries the better. PayPal doesn't want to help so we have to fight for ourselves!
Highlighted
Contributor

They scammed me to and Paypal wants me to get legal endorsement of my claim. What crap! I dont understand whay PayPal is protecting this company when they have evidence from the numerous complaints from buyers who have been conned by this company. Their so-called buyers guarantee is worthless. PayPal's integrity is questionable, if they wound rather protect the bad guy!
Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a case against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau, and am waiting on PayPal to respond to the BBB.  I hope a class action lawsuit gets filed.  My bank will do a fraud investigation, I just need to send copies of my documentation, have not done so yet as I wanted to see what happens with the BBB and my PayPal appeal.  The appeal of course was decided in the sellers favor since i did not pay to have their pink plastic junk returned at my own expense.  The more people who complain via the FTC; the BBB; their bank or credit cards the better!

Highlighted
Contributor

I WILL stay on this and help in any way I can!!!! My bank denied my claim. i am understanding that credit card companies are refunding buyers?? This is such a scam and no one will do anything!!! I spoke to a girl at paypal and she was like sorry...send it back and you will get refunded. Paypal will reimburse up to $30. I put it in a lightweight bag and took it to the post office. $58!!!!!!!!!!!! I said forget it...but will not dispose of the crap they sent me.... for future evidence!!!  We ALL must complain!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

How can we get together? Can we give our email addresses?

Contributor

Hi All I finally got to the paypal employee through the twitter here is our message exchange:

ME: Hi, I would like to talk with a real person. I would like to talk about scammers using your platform to steal from people.
7:52 AM

PP: Hi there. Thank you for contacting PayPal. I'm sorry for any trouble. Please let me know the concern and your email address, so that I can assist you further. ^ST
7:54 AM

ME: Great... here is my email address (email). Could you please check this thread bit. ly/scamOnPP on your community forum so I don't have to describe it again. I will add a necessary information If you would need it.
7:58 AM

PP: May I know if you already opened a dispute with us? If yes, please share the dispute case ID. ^ST
8:02 AM

ME: Yop I already opened a dispute... with this number PP-D-xxxxxxxx. BUT... i do not care a lot about dispute, I just want this company to stop scamming people using paypal platform
8:06 AM

ME: Could you help me with that?
8:08 AM

PP: I can certainly understand the frustration. I will share this feedback to the concern team who will review every merchant and they take necessary action if they find something is not right. I appreciate your effort. ^ST
8:10 AM

ME: Ok, thank you, could you or the team you are talking about, keep me informed?
8:13 AM

ME: And... about the dispute... PayPal offers me full refund, but u have to send the item back to the “seller”. I spent cca 27 USD. The cost of shipping the item back would cost me cca 20 USD. So if I would return the item and PayPal woul refund the full price, I still will be -20 USD. What shoul I do?
8:18 AM

ME: Because this is exactly the way how the company scam people. They expect it is not worthy for buers to send the item back
8:19 AM

So we'll see
Highlighted
Contributor

That's cool what you did! Hope they will find a way to refund us all because as it is right now, it really seems paypal is with them, which is very weird. I do not want to spend any money on sending back that **bleep** fake product they have sent, even though I would never even think about using it (in my case it should be a nice bag which could fit a suit, while I have received a small anonymous bag which cannot even fit a pair of shoes)!
Highlighted
Contributor

I can't believe they are getting away with this!!!! I ordered nice METAL folding shelves...two sets and received these cheezy plastic things!!! To top it off Paypal insists that I mail them back to CHINA to get my money back!!! I even sent pics of what I ordered and What I received! Oh yes, after I filed a complaint the company finally emailed me....offering half of my money back! WTH??! I told them they did not send me what I ordered and I want ALL of my money back!!! And I am not sending the wrong thing back to them!!!!! Well, paypal sided with them!!!!!!!!!!! I am furious! Are they in on this scam???!!!!! Now I am told they will refund shipping up to $30. I'm about to find out how much shipping this crap will cost....I'm not going down without a fight!!!!

thumbnail (1).jpg