cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Stay away !! This is a scam. Ordered the mop. Got the gloves. Just like everybody else !! Contacted them through Paypal and they offered me 60% refund. I refused and escalated the case to Paypal. Dont care about the money but i want to stop them from scamming more people. Waiting for answer from Paypal. Will probably contact my credit card company.
Highlighted
Contributor

I faced the same issue, no remedy from PayPal, I disputed the charge with my credit card on the claim of Online Fraud.
For now I got the credit back from the credit card company.

I posted this on Facebook as well. if you reply maybe something will move.
Make sure to tag PayPal

https://www.facebook.com/adi.gonen.90/posts/10160027285808636

Highlighted
Contributor

UPDATE:

I have posted (tracked) the cheap plastic crap back to China. PayPal have informed me that I will get a FULL refund when it arrives, tracking will prove delivery. (I may have added a few choice words on a note I put inside the package) PayPal have also refunded my postage up to £15 - it cost me £15.80 but for 80p I think I will bear the loss and take it as a salutary lesson. Will UPDATE again when I get the full refund

Highlighted

Exact scenario for me. You can't even talk rho a reasonable person on the phone. Recording refers you back to the resolution page.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a lovely large microwave shelf from this company which I was looking forward to receiving but instead they sent me a cheap plastic cosmetic slot together tray set which you could purchase from a local store for a couple of pounds plus it was damaged in shipping , the bottom tray was cracked, I emailed them to which I had no response so tried again through PayPal and after receiving three offers of 45%, 55% and 60 % or sending the item back not damaged !!! I am still fighting my case for a full refund, would never buy from this company again .
Highlighted
Contributor

I have the same Problem i ordered something and got like a very small part (about 5% of the product). Paypal wants me to send that back which would cost me twice as much as the item with tracking. I dont understand why Paypal allows such behavior and doesn't close their Account for Fraud/Scam.

Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

SCAMMER!!! FRAUD!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

If you read through this forum it’s not consistent. I don’t understand how PayPal have refunded some people in full without having to return the crap product and some people they are forcing to return it
Highlighted

Does anyone know of a PayPal user suing PayPal for being complicit in this fraud?  I am currently seeking a law firm to handle the case if one is not already in the works.  This has to stop.  

PayPal knows it's fraud but continues to allow it to happen.  

Contributor

I dont know of any legal action but........ strength in numbers, if everyone would band together, they can't keep ignoring or sweeping this mess under the rug

Highlighted
Contributor

Im thinking about the same thing, to try to sue Paypal, because the only reason i brought anything there is that I tought I have Paypal costumer protection in case anything went wrong.

But now I should send stuff back which costs me more incl. tracking than the product and its only like you brought a PC and the only thing the send you is a cheap keyboard. Paypal should really take actions here and give us our money back and sue the company for the transaction fee.