cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

The resolution centre is a joke, lost my claim against these low life robbing c#%^$ they did just what they always do send a piece of crap instead of the product that they advertised but because they provided proof of delivery the case gets closed! So according to PayPal it’s ok to send incorrect cheap tat instead of what people ordered so long as you send proof of delivery!!! Absolutely disgusting so much for having a community and to not bother reading any of the posts or doing any due diligence....... seems to me to yongyangrobbers obviously are protected and must launder a load of money through PayPal Do Not Use spread the word
Highlighted
Contributor

I just received a decline from PayPal since the company claims to have sent them tracking info to defend themselves.

I still to date have not received anything from this company 

I ordered a cardboard playbox for my cats and did not realize it was going take OVER 2 months to receive.

Not to mention the company did not get back with me UNTIL I decided to start the dispute with PayPal

Im NOT HAPPY at all - since you can look at my PayPal history and see this is not a commom behavior for me.

Highlighted
Contributor

Scam Scam Scam. Bait and switch on item you order. I ordered the 2019 No-hand washing lazy mop with one set and 6 extra mop cloths and the bucket. They sent some flimsy plastic gloves. Do not do business . Just happened to me.
Highlighted
Contributor

How did you go with Paypal - they haven't been very helpful to me !!!  what was your outcome ?

Highlighted

I ordered some dog ramps from this scamming company and they never arrived but they gave a tracking number saying that my item was delivered. I gave them 2 addresses as they don't deliver to post office boxes BUT that was where I had allegedly pick the item up from. My post office has footage of my husband picking up parcels on this day with the again alleged tracking number but neither of them were the dog ramps that were supposed to have been picked up. I had paypal investigate this for me but they denied my claim as the tracking number matched one of the items ( a book and a T shirt, ordered from other companies) that he had picked up. I was very disappointed with paypal as there is obvious evidence that this company is definitely scamming many people.

Highlighted
Contributor

go to your credit card company or your bank.  My bank is going to do a fraud investigation.  We all need to do something to make these crooks and PayPal take notice.  They get away with it because its small amounts of money, which for them I am sure is adding up to quite a good source of income.  

Highlighted

This is awesome. I just commented above about contacting my bank.
Highlighted
Contributor

I had the exact experience with the same product. Word for word. I did get some rubber jar openers tho. Pay Pal is being played big time.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in the UK. I have just got a FULL REFUND within 24 hours (!) from Paypal after naming to Paypal the UK company they are using to send this crap out in the UK as illegally trading. The UK company they use is trading ilegally as it is registered as a DORMANT company with Companies House in UK. 
======================================================================

21 April 2020

Your notes

Dear Paypal, This company (Yinglian Trading Co) is extremely fraudulent and you have been notified of this hundreds of times already. Please refund the FULL AMOUNT paid to them. Im NOT spending £20 on postage to send a £5 MANUAL bicycle pump back to China. Also - ban them from Paypal. NOW. You are not doing your credibility any favours here. Read some customer history on them here: <removed> Also, you are aiding and abetting a company in total breach of UK corporate law in that they are using a registered UK company (CE CHINA EXPRESS UK LIMITED) <removed> that is registered with Companies House in UK as DORMANT (i.e. Non Trading company) to send out the false items once they arrive in the UK from China. This need sorting out NOW not only for myself but for all the other people duped by this company. Thank you 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Aconteceu comigo