Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

jasonkoyote

I ordered the laptop stand that looked well built in the facebook ad and received a cheap piece of crap. Have lodged a complaint. The postage is worth more than the item to return. If I don't get a refund I am cancelling my paypal account and never using them again. Paypal is in cahoots with these scammers.

Login to Me Too

apaflyer
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me, laptop stand ordered and got an envelope, Paypal awarded in favor of seller, I am avoiding using Paypal from now on.

Login to Me Too

johnwoods
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know why PayPal let them get away with it. Under the UK distance selling of goods act....

"•(You) have a right to keep goods delivered to you that you didn’t ask for. These are called unsolicited goods."

e.g./ The item originally bought has not been send and a FULL refund is due. There is no requirement to send back unsolicited items.
Login to Me Too

rkelly1953
Contributor
Contributor

To the OP I would think that paypal WOULDN'T want a scam company using their service but it doesn't seem to be the case. They did the same thing to me. Ordered a little dog ramp and got a 7 inch floppy rubber disc jar opener instead. $24.87 total price for a 50 cent piece of rubber. Then want it returned (Shipping cost of $66.50) which PAYPAL will only pay $30 of that. They offered the half refund and I just took it. I will close my paypal account and put bad reviews on them everywhere I can. I's sad that I have to do this being that I've been a loyal customer of PAYPAL for 20 years!!  PAYPAL DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK AS A CUSTOMER!!!

Robin Sapp

Brooksville Fl

Login to Me Too

Amberharvest
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fraudulent company. They will send you the wrong product and offer less than half as a refund. Do not purchase anything from Yinglian Trading Company. PayPal is not resolving this issue to our satisfaction. I used the payment method because I thought it afforded me some protections. I will be using my credit card from now on. 

Login to Me Too

carriemomof3
Contributor
Contributor
I finally just filed a report with my credit card company. It is obvious to me that PayPal doesn’t care that we are all being scammed. I offered to mail the wrong time back if they provided a prepaid shipping label. They refused. They buyer should not be responsible for mailing back a wrong item at their expense. IMO PayPal is as guilty for fraud as Yinlian since they are aware of their bait and switch scam and NOT protecting their customers. I really want to cancel my PP account but some of my subscriptions are thru PayPal and they have no other options for me to pay for them. I will no long be using them for anything else tho.
Login to Me Too

LN1966
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. First they take over a month to send me the product (only after I lodged a compliant via Paypal). Then they send me (1) the wrong product and (2) a damaged product. Despite the to and fros with Paypal, who now want me to "File a report with a law enforcement agency or government organisation" and have given me 3 days to respond or my case will be ruled in the sellers favour. What crap from Paypal... they talk big about buyers protection and don't act on their word. They know the problems with this company and yet they still entertain them. Looks like a lost cause for me, and the seller wins and will continue their defrauded games...So frustrating 😡. Yep I'll be cancelling my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

1nuclearsubmari
Contributor
Contributor
Contact the FTC online and file a complaint for international scams
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Trevster
Contributor
Contributor

I have had this exact modus operandi performed on me by this company. To make things worse, when I have called the PayPal call centre, the operators do not seem to want to take into account the possibility that their platform is being used to defraud people. When I complained about the prospect of being told I had to take the risk of posting at my own expense and still not getting a refund or reimbursement of postage etc. That is, the PayPal operator was quite content with the prospect of me being further out of pocket in any attempt to get rectification.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.