Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Vivianachile
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, how did you manage to start an appeal? I had the same problem with two different products bought from this seller and PayPal did not help me.
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

There is no clear information on the website about appealing.  I did a chat (you have to be patient, as there is a huge lag time) and insisted that I wanted to appeal the denial.  after some insisting on my part, the agent said they would start the appeal.  Fortunately he was not just brushing me off.  I am hopefully that someone above the customer service agents is reviewing this.  The appeal is still in process and has been for over a week.  I wish everyone would do this to make PayPal notice that is just not buyers remorse; that this is a fraudulent company.  The website that I purchased from is no longer up and running which I believe is probably happening with their other fly by night websites; fleece and run.  Good luck, don't give up!!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

People need to separately report this company to PayPal via the acceptable use policy link (scroll to the bottom of that page for contact info) by clicking "Legal" at the bottom-right of the page, not just disputing a transaction.

If you paid by credit card, dispute through them instead as SNAD. The seller gets dinged an extra chargeback fee and no protection and it gets them mired in long disputes. This should get paypal's attention and freeze their account.

@Ondra3 @shirley579 @Vivianachile @ShirleyW2 @1nuclearsubmari 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Well the appeal process was a waste of time.  We went around the circle and PayPal sides with the company, I can get a refund if I pay postage and return something i never ordered and never would have ordered.  I would not even get this pink crap if it was sitting on a curb with a big free sign on it.  Going to file a complaint with the BBB against PayPal now and talking to my bank about about recovering the payment.  I would be more than happy to return this pink junk if the seller sends postage paid container; but i do not feel that I should incur a fee because I ordered something in good faith and got something worthless. 

Login to Me Too

Adigo
Contributor
Contributor

I faced the same issue, no remedy from PayPal, I disputed the charge with my credit card on the claim of Online Fraud.
For now I got the credit back from the credit card company.

I posted this on Facebook as well. if you reply maybe something will move.
Make sure to tag PayPal

https://www.facebook.com/adi.gonen.90/posts/10160027285808636

Login to Me Too

tdz840
Contributor
Contributor
Send something back with proof of purchase. Can you imagine this scam artist receiving a box with a light feather in. What’s he going to say? They sent back something that wasn’t ordered????!!!!
Login to Me Too

Bagsy45
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing has happened to me. Ordered 2 x 4 foot metal folding shelves and got a green plastic tray. Been offered the percentage discount which I refused and now have an email from them and a message from PayPal saying I have to return the item. Surely there is some law against this? Unless PayPal are taking a cut I don’t understand how they are allowing them to operate through them still or siding with them on returning the items! Which we all know even if they received they still wouldn’t give 100% refund
Login to Me Too

KAF17
Exactly what I ordered. Got plastic trays instead. $100 to send back for a $30 purchase.
Login to Me Too

Hulagirl1
Contributor
Contributor
I think you might have plenty of people by now... Terrible that we all are being duped and not supported by PayPal. Here is us thinking we are safe using PayPal... Guess we are all out of pocket...
Login to Me Too

Mzdiva
Contributor
Contributor
This SUCKS and PayPal beeds to do something that will STOP these scammers from attaching their name to a bunch of THIEVES!!! So I guess I FORGET about a redund. I think PayPal should be held accountable, if enough people complain maybe something will GET DONE!!! RIDICULOUS
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.