cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Same things has happened to me.  If I send the product back, which I was over two months waiting on, and provide tracking information they will refund me.  The price to send it back is more than the refund.  It's a joke that this happened to so many people and paypal have not done anything about it.  This is one of the first purchases I have made and it has completely put me off doing it again.  

Highlighted
Contributor

So sad that we are fleeced out of our money, I for one saw that I could make a payment using PayPal so felt pretty protected.   I wish there was a way to do a class action against paypal and this fraudulent company. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Been scammed too. I'll be following all forums relating to this matter eith this company as we all deserve a full refund!
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here and it looks like paypal wont help either. Says i need to ship the item back to china which isnt worth it. I too felt safe using paypal since they seemed to always help with verified scams but it looks like this seller found a loophole due to international shipping
Highlighted
Contributor

Please keep us informed if you see anything that may be helpful; I want to make sure this fraudulent company remembers me.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi All

I will wait a bit longer until there is more responses, than I will try to add some paypal employees to this thread.

If you found a forum or mentions somewhere on the web about this scam company from people with the same experience, please link from there to my original message, so there will be more of us. 

And maybe, we will make a change and convince paypal to cut them off =o)

Ondra

Contributor

I was able to start an appeal with paypal against these crooks; so far they say they are continuing to investigate.  Not really expecting anything great to happen as i expect these crooks to squirm out of anything.  But if everyone appeal??? who knows????

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, how did you manage to start an appeal? I had the same problem with two different products bought from this seller and PayPal did not help me.
Highlighted
Contributor

There is no clear information on the website about appealing.  I did a chat (you have to be patient, as there is a huge lag time) and insisted that I wanted to appeal the denial.  after some insisting on my part, the agent said they would start the appeal.  Fortunately he was not just brushing me off.  I am hopefully that someone above the customer service agents is reviewing this.  The appeal is still in process and has been for over a week.  I wish everyone would do this to make PayPal notice that is just not buyers remorse; that this is a fraudulent company.  The website that I purchased from is no longer up and running which I believe is probably happening with their other fly by night websites; fleece and run.  Good luck, don't give up!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

People need to separately report this company to PayPal via the acceptable use policy link (scroll to the bottom of that page for contact info) by clicking "Legal" at the bottom-right of the page, not just disputing a transaction.

If you paid by credit card, dispute through them instead as SNAD. The seller gets dinged an extra chargeback fee and no protection and it gets them mired in long disputes. This should get paypal's attention and freeze their account.

@Ondra3 @shirley579 @Vivianachile @ShirleyW2 @1nuclearsubmari 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂