Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

So sad that we are fleeced out of our money, I for one saw that I could make a payment using PayPal so felt pretty protected.   I wish there was a way to do a class action against paypal and this fraudulent company. 

Login to Me Too

Gerard-1953
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by Yinglian, they took my money, but no product. Sadly I missed the deadline for reporting to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Rocktigga
Contributor
Contributor
Been scammed too. I'll be following all forums relating to this matter eith this company as we all deserve a full refund!
Login to Me Too

JRusso510
Contributor
Contributor
Same here and it looks like paypal wont help either. Says i need to ship the item back to china which isnt worth it. I too felt safe using paypal since they seemed to always help with verified scams but it looks like this seller found a loophole due to international shipping
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep us informed if you see anything that may be helpful; I want to make sure this fraudulent company remembers me.

Login to Me Too

MUZMAH
Contributor
Contributor

They are based either in Guangdong Province, check their IPs --> Attached below. 

Paypal doesn't really care about your problems. They got the money, and the scammer is operating at high volume and low pricing which allows him to stay "under the radar". It's a shame, but nothing you can do. Switch the provider and stop using Paypal. 

Check some of the posts here, they even lock your profile if you complain 2 much.<removed>

Login to Me Too

MUZMAH
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with that. As far as I see here, no-one got the refund. 

Login to Me Too

tdz840
Contributor
Contributor
I got a refund from PayPal. Had to send the item back which in my case was a multifunctional sharpener (read Yingtingtiddlemytoes sent a 50mm wheel🤣🤣!). Cost slow boat to China about £3 as it was light. Waited a couple of weeks and said they hadn’t ceieved it and about a week later had a refunds from PayPal under the resolution scheme. The Chinese are taking advantage of the view most companies are honourable.
Login to Me Too

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All

I will wait a bit longer until there is more responses, than I will try to add some paypal employees to this thread.

If you found a forum or mentions somewhere on the web about this scam company from people with the same experience, please link from there to my original message, so there will be more of us. 

And maybe, we will make a change and convince paypal to cut them off =o)

Ondra

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to start an appeal with paypal against these crooks; so far they say they are continuing to investigate.  Not really expecting anything great to happen as i expect these crooks to squirm out of anything.  But if everyone appeal??? who knows????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.