Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

1nuclearsubmari
Contributor
Contributor
You can use a flat rate envelope. Will be a lot less than reg mail and the 40% they offer is only 11.00 and change.
Login to Me Too

ShirleyW2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes exactly the same product I ordered but received pink rubber gloves!! I can't believe paypal is still letting them take payments through them?? 

Login to Me Too

Dcamp835
Exactly what happened to me
Login to Me Too

AiJaiM
Contributor
Contributor

@81puddin  that is literally exactly what they did to me, same exact product, mop, 6 mop cloths and bucket but they did not send it. I hate these people and PayPal is not being helpful at all, they are actually assisting them because it costs so much to return a product back to China, you just lose out. I think I am going to stop using PayPal now.

Login to Me Too

NachoSantos
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me. Different product received and offered 40% of return. The product received is still under 40% of initial value. I've openned dispute and I'm waiting full refund.

PayPal should cancel this vendors automatically.

Login to Me Too

Paypal stands behind this company!
Login to Me Too

You will not get your refund. Paypal stands behind and endorses this company
Login to Me Too

Adigo
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me !

The item I got is worthless.

Now PayPal is demanding that I return the worthless item I got from this scammer in order to get a refund.

PayPal are supporting this scam !

Login to Me Too

Talz24
Contributor
Contributor
Are you serious?? that's a law suit And paypal will lose a account holder that's pathetic I want my money back! I just realised I've been scammed bought 2 fishing reels beginning of January has anyone has success in getting a refund?
Login to Me Too

rkelly1953
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get your little plastic fish yet? That ALL your going to get. PAYPAL will NOT stand behind you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.