cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Paypal is getting their cut so they don't care! Facebook....hmmmm good luck there. I'm so mad and won't quit fighting

Highlighted
Contributor

This scam is working perfectly with Paypal's terms and conditions - Pay pal is too blind to see the problem - until they open their eyes as far as im concerned they are working with the scammers. If the seller sends the incorrect product they should have to pay return shipping not the buyer How is this fair paypal ? Especially when he has done it to so many people. He is even using mutiple email addresses, the one they have on file doesn't match the one he has been emailing off. I find it disturbing that PayPal will not assist !!! Keep fighting - where can we share this thread too, to gain more traction ?
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly don"t give up; we all need to band together and fight these crooks!  I don't know exactly what other steps we can take...... though, wise is did.  there is that FBI Internet Crime site, which I did report my situation to.  Probably would help if all of us did that; at least get some attention.  I don't expect to get my money back at this point but I sure would like to stop those crooks from fleecing us.

Highlighted
Contributor

ordered a  USB 3.0 Wireless Charging Aluminum Monitor Stand - USB 3.0 / With wireless charger Transaction ID 1W620683F99380819

never arrived and they produced a false tracking information made a dispute with paypal and found in favour of the scammers so i have lost out with no replys fromSeller information Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. after halfa dozen e mails

Highlighted
Contributor

I posted the link to this forum and topic on the FB page of PayPal where some people were complaining about their problems with this company and similar scams. PayPal threatened to ban me from their page. 

Highlighted

I too ordered about a month ago 2 dog beds and of course not received them!  I hope this can be put on FB where I saw it and purchased the product. Guess the way it looks I’ll just have to eat it, lesson learned!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same things has happened to me.  If I send the product back, which I was over two months waiting on, and provide tracking information they will refund me.  The price to send it back is more than the refund.  It's a joke that this happened to so many people and paypal have not done anything about it.  This is one of the first purchases I have made and it has completely put me off doing it again.  

Highlighted
Contributor

So sad that we are fleeced out of our money, I for one saw that I could make a payment using PayPal so felt pretty protected.   I wish there was a way to do a class action against paypal and this fraudulent company. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Been scammed too. I'll be following all forums relating to this matter eith this company as we all deserve a full refund!
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here and it looks like paypal wont help either. Says i need to ship the item back to china which isnt worth it. I too felt safe using paypal since they seemed to always help with verified scams but it looks like this seller found a loophole due to international shipping