Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Chithra
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered LED Adjustable Colorful Standing Light (Qty 3) from their website and did not get an invoice. The payment was made to "NEWTRON TRADE" via Paypal. 

I sent the seller an email asking them for an invoice and got a very generic "thank you for your email" response. It was only after that I started doing my research about this company and came upon their FB page and this link and realized that this was a huge scam. 

I had placed the order on September 22nd and raised a refund request with Paypal on September 24th. Since then Paypal has been moving the resolution date from October 5th to 7th, 10th, 15th, 21st, 26th, and the resolution date has been moved to November 6th. I do not understand why Paypal keeps moving the date over and over again. 
I tried getting on chat with Paypal today, and they sent me a message that the seller has provided a shipping number and to wait for another 20 days. 

It has been past 20 days since the chat and Paypal has still not resolved this issue. 

I choose Paypal as a payment partner in hopes that I would be able to keep my money safe. But they seem to choose the side of the seller. I am not the only person affected by this. This link shows how many people have been cheated by this company.

This company operated out of China and ships cheap and low-quality products. They run ads through FB and draw customers through cheap prices. 

If we place the order and choose Paypal as the preferred payment method, Paypal makes customers wait for a month or two before getting back. I am extremely frustrated by the way Paypal is handling this issue. 

Login to Me Too

OutWest
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar experience with PayPal and had my claim denied. This has gone on for long enough. PayPal cannot deny that this organisation is engaging in fraud and yet continues to turn a blind eye because they are collecting seller fess from them.

We need to collectively band together and file an action against PayPal to put a stop to this disgraceful behaviour.

I'm going to make some inquiries regarding potential legal action and will post what I have found out later.

Login to Me Too

Redcaryn
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a BBB complaint on PayPay and Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.
Login to Me Too

Redcaryn
Contributor
Contributor
I just received notification from PayPal that they are reimbursing me the full amount. I have no idea what changed but it was the right thing to do!!
Login to Me Too

highmarker
Contributor
Contributor

I switched my payment company to Google Pay or use my credit card directly because of PayPal's lack of integrity. Also, I should mention that when PayPal denied my claim I contested the PayPal charge with my credit card company and they credited me the funds the same day.

Login to Me Too

f1234
Happen to me as well and pay-pal did nothing to help me!!! They want me to send back the cheap plastic they sent me , I don’t want to pay for return delivery to China.
Login to Me Too

KAF17
UPS said they can't even return it to China because the Corona virus (2/14/2020). My coat to send back with tracking would be $100 for these cheezy little plastic trays they sent me for which I didn't order.
Login to Me Too

12345debbie
Contributor
Contributor

I just went through this , product did not come close to its originally description , then they give you an address written in Chinese to send product back ...your fright costs more then you paid ...they sell in Canadian funds then charge you US ... PayPal sided with them because I did not produce tracking ..and they really leave you  no where to explain ....it’s a lose lose situation ...now I have expense rags so disappointed in the way this was handled 

Login to Me Too

JilP
New Community Member
I have also been scammed by this company and also not supported by paypal. The shipping they want me to pay cost more than what I payed for the scam item. I am sure that Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. is aware of this and that is why they do it. I am also disappointed with PayPal and plan on canceling my account with them. In addition I am going to file a complaint the BBB and look into starting a class action suit. There are way too many people that have been scammed by this business with no assistance from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

runswithpoodles
Contributor
Contributor

Bait and switch and paypall supports them by backing them up.  No one is ever going to return the pieces of plastic they send us instead of the items we order.  This has happened too many times for them to not take notice and refund all our money.  This should not be happening.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.