cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I ordered and paid for a layered rotating make up carousel and yesterday received an item resembling a desk pen holder.  I ordered via their ad on Facebook so thought it would be safe.  Very disappointed and won’t be returning it as the postage was €9.95.  Reading these other posts seems to be the way this scam company operates. Beware people!

Highlighted
Contributor

NEWS FLASH 9.95 was their shipping. I contacted postal service and got an estimate of $66.50 to ship back to China. I CANNOT believe Paypal is being complicate in this. Closing my account and encourage everyone to do so

Highlighted

Can Facebook do anything about their ads they run also?
Highlighted
Contributor

Me too! I ordered two, and a month later received two pencil holder things. Not even close to a rotating cosmetic holder! I paid almost $37.00, they initially offered me $16.00, which I refused. Now they want me to return items at my expense with proof of delivery! That will certainly cost more than the $37.00 I paid! I am livid, and will be calling paypal in the morning! If they do not make this right, I will never use paypal again!

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I ordered two of those as well and received two desk pen holder type like things. They've just offered me $15 as compensation out of the $35 I paid. How come PayPal is allowing this scam to carry on?
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered two of those rotating make-up Carousel and I received two desk pen holders probably identical to yours. I immediately emailed them and filed a claim with PayPal and they've offered me $15 out of the 35 I paid. I saw the advert on Facebook and I wish I could find it again to report it
Highlighted
Contributor

Biggest scam ever and PayPal knows about it and does nothing to help consumers 

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been told that to file a report with www.IC3.gov I have started mine today and also I have a blog on facebook Yinglian Trading CO do NOT TRADE so people can search it there also as this seems to be their main place of advertising also.

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal has sided with this fradulent company in my case also, I am trying to file an appeal though the process seems to not have clear information.  thank you to the person that gave the link to the internet crime page, I am in process of filing a complaint there.  And am going to look into filing a complaint with the BBB against PayPal.  When all of us are saying the exact same thing, ordered something, paid for it and got something totally worthless.   I do not feel that PayPal even gave much consideration to any of our complaints.

Highlighted
Contributor

Not sure if it will produce any different outcome but I did file a complaint with 

at this point it isnt even about the money its the principle of the matter; too many people are getting fleeced by these crooks and will continue to do so as long as Facebook, and PayPal continue to allow this.  I for one work hard for my money and these crooks are lazy and just are stealing from us.