Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

cathycg
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! I ordered two, and a month later received two pencil holder things. Not even close to a rotating cosmetic holder! I paid almost $37.00, they initially offered me $16.00, which I refused. Now they want me to return items at my expense with proof of delivery! That will certainly cost more than the $37.00 I paid! I am livid, and will be calling paypal in the morning! If they do not make this right, I will never use paypal again!

Login to Me Too

Mariaud999
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I ordered two of those as well and received two desk pen holder type like things. They've just offered me $15 as compensation out of the $35 I paid. How come PayPal is allowing this scam to carry on?
Login to Me Too

Mariaud999
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two of those rotating make-up Carousel and I received two desk pen holders probably identical to yours. I immediately emailed them and filed a claim with PayPal and they've offered me $15 out of the 35 I paid. I saw the advert on Facebook and I wish I could find it again to report it
Login to Me Too

Maloy1234567
Contributor
Contributor

Biggest scam ever and PayPal knows about it and does nothing to help consumers 

Login to Me Too

Qadifa
Contributor
Contributor

I have been told that to file a report with www.IC3.gov I have started mine today and also I have a blog on facebook Yinglian Trading CO do NOT TRADE so people can search it there also as this seems to be their main place of advertising also.

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has sided with this fradulent company in my case also, I am trying to file an appeal though the process seems to not have clear information.  thank you to the person that gave the link to the internet crime page, I am in process of filing a complaint there.  And am going to look into filing a complaint with the BBB against PayPal.  When all of us are saying the exact same thing, ordered something, paid for it and got something totally worthless.   I do not feel that PayPal even gave much consideration to any of our complaints.

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure if it will produce any different outcome but I did file a complaint with 

at this point it isnt even about the money its the principle of the matter; too many people are getting fleeced by these crooks and will continue to do so as long as Facebook, and PayPal continue to allow this.  I for one work hard for my money and these crooks are lazy and just are stealing from us.

Login to Me Too

ShirleyW2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it looks as though I have been had too, made a complaint and looks like Paypal are backing this scam company, they need to wake up to see what's going on right underneath their noses and offering no backing at all to their customer's absolutely disgusting rip off

Login to Me Too

Maloy1234567
Contributor
Contributor

It use to be safest way to pay online but I guess not anymore now PayPal don’t care 

Login to Me Too

Maloy1234567
Contributor
Contributor

Same here PayPal knows it’s scam company and doesn’t help consumers 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.