Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

plimes
New Community Member

Looks like I am not alone and others have had the same horrible experience. I ordered two cat water fountains (in the shape of a flower) what I received was two CHEAP plastic boxes with grommets and a pump with no electric end! When I contacted them, they offered 60% refund of $29.95 IF I returned the items to them! Oh yes! guess what....they refused to pay for the return shipping as quote"  it is very expensive to ship to the united states!"  And I just read that someone else said it costs them $30.00 to return the item~  SERIOUSLY!!! The first Pay Pal rep told me that I should not have to pay for return shipping, and to wait for the resolution ticket to be complete. I found out that I DO need to pay for the return of the item! Spoke to the 2nd customer service Rep at Pay Pal and she said they will monitor and flag the account IF the see a pattern of the behavior. HELLO PAY PAL...……..ARE YOU READING ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS HERE~   ALL THE SAME...……...ORDER ONE THING, AND GET JUNK! AND THEN **bleep** OUT OF A FULL REFUND.   

PAYPAL SAID I COULD GO THROUGH MY BANK AND FILE A  DISPUTE AGAINST PAYPAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK.   CLEARLY, THAT IS THE WAY TO GO. MAYBE THEY WILL STAND BEHIND THE CUSTOMER! 

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

I don't believe that this company actually has the items that are listed for sale.  Is there not an investigative team that could determine that fact and we all could get out money back and hang yinglian high.

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

Part of the sellers agreement with PayPal is that they need to show proof of a legitimate business. If they do not have the products listed for sale, they are not legitimate. What does it take for PayPal to initiate an investigation if not all these identical complaints?

Login to Me Too

lcart00
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact experience. They have documentation that SOMETHING was delivered, but nowhere near what I ordered. 9 buck refund offered! It has now become my mission in life. 

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed too same same story different person PayPal not that interested either in my case 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Damn. I got scammed too!

I ordered a cat fountain and instead received a trashed box with a plastic cat bowl. wtf?

So **bleep** off!

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Contact paypal! File a dispute...they may cover you, we have bitched enough they are starting to listen. File a complaint with the FTC onliine!!! I did

Login to Me Too

Mobaygirl97
Contributor
Contributor
Yup, received same piece of junk and am fighting with PayPal to get my money back. Not hopeful, but I'm not giving up.
Login to Me Too

carriemomof3
Contributor
Contributor

They scammed me as well and PayPal refuses to give me a refund because I won't sent the item back at my expense. At this point, it isn't about the money, it is the principle. PayPal has lost my business.

Login to Me Too

Becky888
Contributor
Contributor

Another bad experience with Yinglian Trading. They sent a poor quality, cheap glove (not the mop I ordered). Many emails later they offered me a 40% refund.  Raised a claim with PayPal.  PayPal found in Yinglian's favour as they have proof of delivery. Awful service, I don't understand why PayPal allow this obvious scam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.