Scam Companies: Chestnutfive, She Swish Limited & Smiley Homey, All Linked.

Rhiannon_OHara
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I and many people have been scammed by this company. I bought 2x bras from Chestnutfive back in April and have been sent a fake tracking number from them. They have ignored all my emails, but constantly send me emails about their new products, without having the decency to respond to my emails. This company is also associated with: She Swish Limited and Smiley Homey. I have escalated a case with them, which I’m still waiting to hear back with a decision from PayPal. You can see the endless bad reviews on them via Google, I wish I had done my research before buying from them. Please beware of this scam company. Take care x 💞🌸💞
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

Me too and filed a claim with paypal

i mistakeinly put the wrong amount in and it was refused so i cant put another claim in

does anyone know how to get this sorted

Login to Me Too

cocokitten
New Community Member

Same problem here.  I bought from She Swish back in mid April.  They gave me a fake tracking number.  I'm not sure WHY it takes Paypal THIS LONG to refund my money.  If I bought this straight with my American Express card, I would have gotten my money back in days not months!

Login to Me Too

Lesley2004
New Community Member

Me also , spent $48 in April. No goods, PayPal still assessing the case????

looks like a fake Royal Mail tracking number has been supplied.

Login to Me Too

Grubb74
Contributor
Contributor

About to pull the pin on my PayPal if they side with this company and CMH network technology, another scamming company.

Login to Me Too

Grubb74
Contributor
Contributor
This company sent the wrong item, offered refund if I sent back to Hong Kong which would have cost me 3/4 of the price with no haute tee of money back. I tried to decline but PP didn’t give me the option so I lost $50 for a pathetic blue light pen that doesn’t work for what I purchased it for. In regards to CHM technologies I got a 50% refund in the end after refusing all of their pathetic offers and calling them a fraud. Better than nothing
Login to Me Too

Kathylady
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here. I ordered more than a month ago. Money came out through paypal. Paypal sent me confirmation. Now it's not even showing up under transactions. Sure came out of my bank though.
Login to Me Too

DonnaMC1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mid April, emailed early June but heard nothing and then found everyone else's comments on FB. I've escalated it to PayPal. They should block people who they must know are fraudulent!!
Login to Me Too

Cle_316
Contributor
Contributor
Good thing I saw this. I need to call PayPal to get a case on my order. How frustrating
Login to Me Too

Shazzydoll80
Contributor
Contributor
I'm so disgusted I got scammed. How are these companies still allowed to be on FB. I'm awaiting my claim result. Paid for jeans in good faith & got sent a pair of tights with "jean-look" pattern on them. Feel so humiliated
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.