Scam Alert

Atesakiwa
Contributor
Contributor
Sender will send ur package to a wrong address with nothing in it and deny ur dispute.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Atesakiwa,

I'm sorry to hear that your dispute was denied. You mentioned that the package was sent to the wrong address and that it had nothing in it. What type of dispute did you open, was it an Item Not Received dispute or a Significantly Not As Described dispute?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Atesakiwa
Contributor
Contributor
After blasting it on social media i was sent an email for a refund by PayPal. Its sad i had to do it this way. Though i was given full refund im now worried about using PayPal. You guys might want to make sure this wont happen again.
Login to Me Too

Atesakiwa
Contributor
Contributor
Sender will send u a package to a wrong address. Ur dispute will be denied because ur package was delivered to the address provided by the sender. Ups will not disclose where this package went to so you can not retrieve your package. I had to waste hours and finally after blasting this on social media i was given a refund. So much time wasted. My original post got abbreviated so hope this one doesn’t.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.