Scam Alert for Doubody Website

golfntt57
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Has anyone experienced a scam with a website called "Doubody"? Everything seemed legit, but I should have researched the site before ordering. The seller is actually named YuMin <removed> and is in China. I filed a dispute and escalated it to a claim with Paypal but thus far, nothing has been done to alleviate the matter. After waiting for weeks, I finally received a tracking number from the seller. I waited a few more weeks and finally received a two-ounce plastic envelope containing three paper face masks. The item I was supposed to receive was Garmin Fishfinder. Okay, stop laughing! LOL! The only reason the seller provided a tracking number was so he/she could submit it to Paypal and buy themselves more time. Please Beware - the Doubody Website, which by the way, shows and address in Nebraska, is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER!!!

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Kayejo89
New Community Member
I had the same problem. Ordered a fish finder and recieved N95 masks. Contacted PayPal waiting on a response
Login to Me Too

Jeffreym002
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a fish finder from doubody and they sent me 3 face mask and when you try to call the number it is not a working number
Login to Me Too

ganco58
New Community Member

Bought a hummingbird depth/ fish finder $56 and was sent a tracking number out of China. Was shipped cheap paper masks. They issue a tracking number so they can state that you received the order. But what was shipped weighs more than 5 pounds and tracking shows ounces. I know technology has made things lighter but no depth finder in this world weighs ounces. Guess I will see if paypal responds to this fraud of a website.

Login to Me Too

agamakno17
New Community Member
Is a scam don't buy from this doubody website, I order a $53 dollar product, took a week to send me the tracking number, and five weeks to received two 99 cent mask...
Login to Me Too

Chadu
Contributor
Contributor

We ordered game cameras and just like the others listed here, after several weeks we received paper N95 masks.  The phone number listed is disconnected and they are not responding to emails.  Definately a SCAM

Login to Me Too

labguy
New Community Member

The same thing here.  Ordered a chronograph for my rifle and got 3 cheesy face masks for $67.38.  Warning to all Pay Pal users and anyone else.

Login to Me Too

liquidtravel
Contributor
Contributor

Obviously YuMin Zhou is going under several names.  The website I used was - Godownel, but when I filed the claim, it reported the seller to be YuMin Zhou.  Hopefully, everyone is filing a claim so that PayPal will close their account. 

Login to Me Too

ham69
New Community Member

no matter what you order,, all you will receive is face masks .. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM,,

Login to Me Too

Hammertime000
New Community Member
Same here - backpack sprayer and got 3 face masks and a offer for a partial refund, nothing yet. Kapoke club I ordered from
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.