Savoy leather committed theft and fraud

Savoyleathersca
New Community Member
Savoy leather
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Savoyleathersca
New Community Member
I ordered from savoy leather on Nov 7 2020. It was a custom holster and wallet that was a Christmas gift for my fiance. When ordered the turn time was about 3 months which I didn't question because it was the holidays and I had ordered from them previously with no issue. I called in January and was told due to a leather shortage caused by COVID there was a longer delay and an ETA could not be given. I asked about a refund so I would no be waiting indefinitely but was told no refunds because it was a custom order but I would be notified as soon as my order shipped. Seemed like a legitimate excuse for a delay since shipping on so many other things are delayed as well. I called monthly thereafter and got voicemail that was full. I emailed in April and got no response. I learned today they officially closed down in December of 2020. Prior to me receiving the update via a phone call in January. They continued to take orders and people's money until sometime in February. I am now past my 180 days but I understand MANY people have filed claims for the very same reason. Are exceptions being made so those of us who were defrauded can receive a refund? I know the state of Oklahoma was investigating the fraud and theft, which is nationwide, but am unsure of the status of that case. Please advised if anyone has any information. I am out almost $400
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.