Sammero

Mollybloom1
New Community Member

Hi. Ordered some clothes from Sammero.  Used Paypal. Bank called me to ask if I had placed the order.  I googled it and found Sammero on a site listing fraudulent fashion websites.  The money had gone through unfortunately, to Fanshion International.  Does anyone know anything about these companies? I can't find a Sammero shop or website online.  It may be a small company using a larger conduit, Fanshion International, and may be OK. But I feel worried.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

krissf
Contributor
Contributor

I've started checking out images put up by suspiciously cheap fashion websites by putting them into Tineye and seeing if I can trace the original image owner from there. Often they will point back to an artist's site or Pinterest link and you can then report it. I missed this one because the images came back on Tineye as being originals that had not been shared, but it's worth doing this if you are unsure. 

Login to Me Too

LeslieHK
Contributor
Contributor
One of the pictures they used was from Boden...I totally understand the confusion. THESE WEBSITES ARE SCAMS!!!! Thanks for posting, you’ve saved me from disappointment and embarrassment 👍🏻
Login to Me Too

marmottapotta
New Community Member

Same here. I received an item after 2 months that only vaguely looks like as the one advertised and it  ischeap made and with other material than declared.

I feel stupid , I am writing to wand you do not buy from Sammero .

HTH

Login to Me Too

bcaamano
Contributor
Contributor

Did you received the order????

Login to Me Too

QueenKatieMae
Contributor
Contributor

Fanshion International owns a LOT of clothing sites on FB and Instagram. They steal pics from legit dealers, make hideous cheap knockoffs, and when you want a refund it is up to you to pay for return shipping...in China. Even tho the POS came from Chino, CA the "return center" is China. They know you don't want to pay $167 to send a $30 coat (I researched this) to China so they offer 15% refund. There's a list of these companies on FB account "What you bought vs What you got" and you would be stunned to see how many of these sites are scams. I fell for it twice and am still waiting for some gloves that I am sure will be total crap.

Login to Me Too

bcaamano
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the info.  I was wondering why there are so many sites looking so alike...  I will stay away from all of them...

Login to Me Too

Squeaker17
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two pairs of boots from Goodsgreats, as advertised on Facebook, and it turned out the seller was also Fanshion International. The boots were not like the photos of the shoes posted on the advertisement. I complained to the seller and got the same answer you did. It would cost me more to send back the shoes than it cost to buy them. And a 15% rebate was an insult. I think PayPal and Facebook should stop publishing their ads. 

Login to Me Too

mizlandry
Contributor
Contributor

I consider myself pretty savvy but for some reason, I got sucked into this one and as I was clicking "buy" something told me it was fishy. But it was too late. I doubt I'll get the order. Ugh. I feel like such an idiot. I usually research the company and the one time I just trusted it...UGH!!!!

Login to Me Too

Annika2019
Contributor
Contributor
I have gone back and forth with this seller. I purchased 4 items from them. I received a skirt way after the date they state on their website on delivery. It was not what the picture advertised. It was cheaply made. The other 3 items i have not received; when i have sent numerous emails they have responded they have no shipping date yet for me and don't have the merchandise in stock. This has been over 2 months since i put in my order and the seller has taken my money. They stated they were unable to refund me unless i dropped the complaint with paypals. I have and have still not seen a refund. I noticed in above comments that another name was familiar. The international name in billing. Pirchased 3 items from them and ehen i put in my dispute with paypals i did attempt to contact selker but the email paypals has listed for them comes back postmaster return. I have never heard from this seller on when i would receive a shipment or why i have not received my merchandise. This seller is a big scam. I have a feeling i will never see my refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.