Same person keeps hacking account. How can I get my money back quicker

veryupsetgrrr
Contributor
Contributor

So I know who is doing it, but local authorities wont do anything. Now, she has stolen one of my cards. I keep finding more transactions she did. I've disputed everything I've found, but I am totally broke so is there to get the refunds quicker.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

veneta60
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem and open disputes but paypal denied my case that not see unautorized transaction.If someone of paypal support see this forum can answer me-i dont know this chinese paypal account and how i will send money like friend and family to chinese account? And realy paypal must have better security. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

@veryupsetgrrr

@veneta60

Hi there,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you had unauthorised transactions in your PayPal account! Firstly, please make sure to change your password and security questions to restore the safety of your account. If your claims were not granted, you should have the option to appeal the decision from the 'Action' section next to the closed case in your Resolution Centre. If this option is not available, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.