SaleOFF Store?

ButchJ1949
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from SaleOff Store?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

mickeylearn
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a bike through them last week and nope no bike has arrived and they are ignoring my emails just reporter fraud to my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

mickeylearn
Contributor
Contributor

I meant to say that I reported fraud to my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

Nunyerbuziniss
Contributor
Contributor

I just attempted to make a purchase on their site when the strangest thing I've ever seen online happened (and I've been online since 1999!). Message appeared at the bottom of the page after putting in shipping info: "We're sorry. There is no method of purchase available in your state." Before that I tried to place one item in the cart and got a message saying "We're sorry. You cannot place this item in your cart because you are over your limit for this item (Limit: 0). Add to that this wording at the bottom of every page on the site:

"At Saleoff.store, we strive to combine with manufacture to provide the price as low as possible with the Brand New best quality of product."

Now, I do not have issues dealing with any cultural backgrounds, including those who have trouble with English, but when that is combined with the rest that happened earlier today (did I mention the 404 not found pages for items I've found there only recently that I KNOW they carry?)...

...well, lets just say the site has too many hallmarks of many other fly-by-night operators I've seen come and go over the past twenty years for my comfort. I've been burned many times and have a lot of experience getting my money back so I wasn't afraid to take a chance, but that last glitch of not even being able to PAY for the order was the single strangest thing I've ever seen and enough for me to say I'm never going to even look there again.

If that doesn't convince you, maybe this will:

The reason I went there was due to finding the best price on a particular protein shake mix that is quite expensive. Guess what folks. It was too good to be true.

If that doesn't convince you, go see for yourself. Hopefully they won't take your money either.

Login to Me Too

sticky-rice
Contributor
Contributor

Ours:

Order placed, got shipping email a couple days later, and UPS tracking number.

It was scheduled to be delivered on 6/17. 

On 6/16, the cc payment was posted (from pending).

On 6/17, the sender requested UPS to return the package so it skipped delivering.

The package is now on the way back to sender (in Waco, TX, even though it was shipped from Middleburg Heights, OH).

We called credit card company and disputed the charge.

Login to Me Too

otrdriver
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, got item the next day.
Login to Me Too

mickeylearn
Contributor
Contributor

To update the situation with saleoff.store after launching a fraud complaint with my credit card company, the very next day the sale off store shipped my bike, so the fraud part of my claim against them has been at my request to the credit card company removed. They shipped it from Fort Worth Texas and I received it the next day through FedEx.
I still wouldn't recommend this online store to anyone as my personal experience with them wasn't too good.

Login to Me Too

Kippie07
I was skeptical about the very good deal they offered on my new cooler, however I ordered from SaleOFf last week and received my order in 2 days. Very happy with the transaction.
Login to Me Too

Kevlar1
I ordered a coleman electric cooler from walmart saleoff.store n its already delivered to my house. Way cheaper than buying it from walmart. 61 bucks versus 245 bucks
Login to Me Too

Kevlar1
Yes they are real store. Got my way inexpensive coleman electric cooler delivered to my house already
Login to Me Too

StealingCredit
Contributor
Contributor

When not using PayPal and entering credit card numbers at SaleOFF.store, they are collecting all your data strokes, including your 3 digit code.. Later they will rob you blind posing as you.. I'm still trying to clean up the disaster.. If using the same user name and password on other sites, you are in so much danger.. They change your address and setup new accounts as you.. They also sign for packages as you and they can be thousands of miles away.. FYI

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.