Sadly time to leave PayPal

ByeBye123
New Community Member

Sadly after over 10 years of being a PayPal customer, it appears it's time to leave.  I've been a strong advocate of PayPal in the past recommending it to family, friends and customers.   For family and friends, I've recommended it as being safer than using your credit card when making online payments.   As the owner of a web design business, I've recommended it to customers and have built many web site using PayPal for payment processing.
But that's come to an end as I've realised that PayPal no longer cares for its customers.
My most recent issue which has really opened my eyes has shown that PayPal no longer honours the buyer protection than it once held high.   Losing money to dishonest sellers then having PayPal dismiss disputes with a minimal investigation is simply not good enough.
There have been other issues too but the last has really brought it to a close.
So it's bye bye PayPal.    I now recommend to family, friends and customers that PayPal is best avoided.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.