SZWIGS FRAUD SERVICE

MzBodacious31
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 3 human hair wigs and was very disappointed not at all what I purchased my $55.64 dollars with. Then they are basically saying I have to give them proof of something I paid with with my paypal account( WHICH I HAVE THE RECIPET) and also my credit card ( WHICH HAS THE STATEMENT AS WELL). THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND DISGUST TO TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP AND SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS. I WANT MY REFUND AND OTHERS SHOULD GET A REFUND AS WELL OR I WILL TRY TO HELP PETITION FOR AN IMMEDIATE SHUT DOWN OF YOUR FRAUD COMPANY!!!!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Craftoncc
New Community Member
These people are taking people’s money and not fulfilling their orders. I have emailed the company several times and have yet to hear from them!
Login to Me Too

Nerika28
Contributor
Contributor

These people are taking people’s money and not fulfilling their orders. I have emailed the company several times and have yet to hear from them!

I want my money back

Login to Me Too

Jettaboo
Contributor
Contributor

These **bleep** tried to offer me a 20% refund which is on $10 off a $53 order..then they want you to spend 50+ to send the **bleep** back to china when it was ordered from. Chino C.A

Login to Me Too

Nerika28
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get to them I want my money back too
Login to Me Too

Jettaboo
Contributor
Contributor
I went thru paypal customer service. The thing is they want you to sent it back to china which is gon cost about $50 to ship back even tho we all otdered the **bleep** from CHINO C.A they gon try to offer u a 20% refund and u keep the wigs but thats on $10. Im bout to go thru my bank to get my refund and plus u cant even find the shop online anymore
Login to Me Too

ChakraSeven
New Community Member

instagram allow these unverify companies to set up only to take people money. I want my money back!!!!.. @paypal needs to remove this account ASAP they are robbing in plain sight. I demand my refund back. this a crazy how many of the same complaints are written and their still allowed to continue robbing people. Enough is Enough 

I have made a police report of this with screen shots  of the order made. PAYPAL Needs to take action for allowing these people to continue business

Login to Me Too

Doris-Nneji91
I need help. How can I get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Jcav1
New Community Member
I ordered 3 lacefront wigs and received 3 fake wigs!! I'm so furious right now. I need to return these because this is definitely not even close to what I ordered!! This is so ridiculously wrong!!
Login to Me Too

wwgerardo
Contributor
Contributor
Go through your bank. Pay pal did not help me at all.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.