cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SZWIGS FRAUD SERVICE

Highlighted
Contributor

SZWIGS FRAUD SERVICE

I purchased 3 human hair wigs and was very disappointed not at all what I purchased my $55.64 dollars with. Then they are basically saying I have to give them proof of something I paid with with my paypal account( WHICH I HAVE THE RECIPET) and also my credit card ( WHICH HAS THE STATEMENT AS WELL). THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND DISGUST TO TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP AND SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS. I WANT MY REFUND AND OTHERS SHOULD GET A REFUND AS WELL OR I WILL TRY TO HELP PETITION FOR AN IMMEDIATE SHUT DOWN OF YOUR FRAUD COMPANY!!!!

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: SZWIGS FRAUD SERVICE

These people are taking people’s money and not fulfilling their orders. I have emailed the company several times and have yet to hear from them!
Highlighted
Contributor

These people are taking people’s money and not fulfilling their orders. I have emailed the company several times and have yet to hear from them!

I want my money back

Highlighted
Contributor

These **bleep** tried to offer me a 20% refund which is on $10 off a $53 order..then they want you to spend 50+ to send the **bleep** back to china when it was ordered from. Chino C.A

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you get to them I want my money back too
Highlighted
Contributor

I went thru paypal customer service. The thing is they want you to sent it back to china which is gon cost about $50 to ship back even tho we all otdered the **bleep** from CHINO C.A they gon try to offer u a 20% refund and u keep the wigs but thats on $10. Im bout to go thru my bank to get my refund and plus u cant even find the shop online anymore
Highlighted
New Community Member

instagram allow these unverify companies to set up only to take people money. I want my money back!!!!.. @paypal needs to remove this account ASAP they are robbing in plain sight. I demand my refund back. this a crazy how many of the same complaints are written and their still allowed to continue robbing people. Enough is Enough 

I have made a police report of this with screen shots  of the order made. PAYPAL Needs to take action for allowing these people to continue business

Highlighted

I need help. How can I get my money back.
Highlighted

Pls someone should help with me i didn't get my money and the website where i bought the hair is not more existing. Pls help me to get my money back.
Highlighted
Contributor

Which website did you buy from? Same thing happened to me. I bought from Bqu-wigs and all of a sudden I bought from szwigs. When I tried logging into the shop again poof it doesn't exist.