Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tmccadney 

I wouldn't bother, sounds like one of these........??

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tmccadney 

I wouldn't bother, sounds like one of these........??

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Johnboy133
New Community Member
This is a scam company, they show pictures, videos and descriptions of wigs they don’t sell. I purchased 2 wigs for a friend as a gift and both were described as human curly hair lace wigs. What they send are cheap plastic wigs that are lowest quality. I emailed seller and was offered a 10% refund. I contacted PayPal and filed a complaint with photos and was told that they would contact the seller (szhhs) which uses many names, and get back with me. I checked status and it shows resolved. How is it resolved if I wasn’t contacted and my money is gone? Ads for szhhs are on Facebook and eBay using many different company names.
Login to Me Too

Mari225
New Community Member

The same thing has happened to me. I ordered two wigs, one was a shoulder length afro kinky human hair lace wig and the other was a brazilian 16 inch body wave lace wig. What I received were two cheap costume wigs that were both over 25 inches. They have not responded to any of my emails, so I filed a dispute with PayPal. I will be Hot if I don't get my money back. I see there have been quite a few complaints in past two months regarding this company and it's fake website. 

Login to Me Too

Motheriam
New Community Member
I’m so mad I order 3 wigs all different ones including a bob these people have sent me the same wig 3 times this is not what I ordered and now they don’t have a contact number so I can return this and get my money back plus it’s nothing like the pictures they had online anybody can help contact someone
Login to Me Too

Kissable78
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me i ordered 2 human lacefronts and instead i got 2 synthetic non lacefronts that wasnt a bob or a 360 so disappointed i emailed 5 times within a week and asked for a full refund and still haven't heard from them yet
Login to Me Too

Lalasepulve
Contributor
Contributor
I order 6 wigs!!! I dos bit receive any update ABOUT My parcel, now o read that u receive plastic wigs ... How is that?? Would i requedt fir a money refund before receive ir? I mean cancel the order ir whatever i Will do.?? Help!!
Login to Me Too

PP56
New Community Member

I have tried to get in touch with this company which appears to be a bogus email. NO customer service number.  I had a dispute with paypal, they denied it.  The fact that Pay Pal knows this company is scam how can they resolve my dispute as denied!  I have filed an appeal, showing where I have tried everyday to get in touch with this company.  I want to return and get a total refund, but I don't see that happening.  These people need to be shut down so that people are not continuing to be scammed!

Login to Me Too

Cindy_Fredrique
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. I’ve been having a back and forth with PayPal and from the looks of it, I won’t be getting my money back through them only through my bank. The company is an obvious scam and the fact that the PP company has sided with this sham of a company is sickening. After my dispute is resolved, I won’t be using PP again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.