SZ Technology / Quanyc / Aqua10029 Massage gun order never received

Marcia1717
Contributor
Contributor

The tracking says it hasnt left china (started sept 29) ... 12-20 days shipping.  Nov 09 I'm getting to the end of my patience.  They sugested checking with Canada Post - which indicated that it hasnt left china.  The website says they ship from US - I am seeing differently.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Marcia1717,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your merchant. I would advise filing a dispute against the transaction so that we can investigate the issue and ensure it's resolved. Hopefully it's resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Marcia1717
Contributor
Contributor
I did actually open a dispute afterward. They're now saying that I need to close the ticket or they wont reply to my emails anymore. They've dilly-dallied for quite some time and only now that the dispute ticket is open do they actually take it seriously. What does PayPal do as a punitive measure to make it important enough to them to threaten to cut off contact if I wont close the ticket?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Marcia1717,

Regrettably, this is often a tactic used by merchants to coerce buyers into closing their disputes. Once a dispute is closed, we do not allow you to file a new one. You can escalate the dispute to a claim by contacting us via phone, Facebook, or Twitter. This will ensure they respond to the case, otherwise they will automatically lose it. Good luck with the claim! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.