SWELL ECOM ENTERPRISES LIMITED

Lukey4
Contributor
Contributor

I Bought insoles from this company and even though the payment has been taken I have heard abolutely nothing from them.I could have bought the same thing from Amazon and I am angry with myself for being so stupid.

Any help appreciated

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lukey4

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lukey4
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your advice. No reply from the seller so I have contacted PayPal. I have applied for a refund and asked that the sellers be checked as they are using PayPal to lure people in.

Regards,

@kernowlass wrote:

@Lukey4

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

@kernowlass wrote:

@Lukey4

To open a dispute:

Note:

Login to Me Too

Judymv
Contributor
Contributor

I  got hooked into purchasing these too on Oct 25 and have not heard anything from them not gotten my product.

@Lukey4 wrote:

I Bought insoles from this company and even though the payment has been taken I have heard abolutely nothing from them.I could have bought the same thing from Amazon and I am angry with myself for being so stupid.

Any help appreciated

I bought the same on Oct 25 and have heard nothing and received nothing!

Login to Me Too

Lukey4
Contributor
Contributor

I lodged a complaint through the resolution centre in PayPal and then phoned the PayPal centre to apply for refund.

I am hopefull for that this week. I also advised them to check out these fraudulent sellers.

👍

@Judymv wrote:

I  got hooked into purchasing these too on Oct 25 and have not heard anything from them not gotten my product.

@Lukey4 wrote:

Any help appreciated

I bought the same on Oct 25 and have heard nothing and received nothing!

Login to Me Too

Bionicwoman
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been waiting a month I’m disputing the charge
Login to Me Too

lj3934
New Community Member

I hit buy the insoles button and the payment went thru. There is no number to contact them but what was alarming to me was, they didn't even give me a chance to put in my address so they could send them to me! my money is gone and I want it back!!!

Login to Me Too

Lukey4
Contributor
Contributor

Why are these people still operating??   If you can get a phone number in your country for PayPal give them a call.

They are so nice to deal with.

Good luck

@lj3934 wrote:

I hit buy the insoles button and the payment went thru. There is no number to contact them but what was alarming to me was, they didn't even give me a chance to put in my address so they could send them to me! my money is gone and I want it back!!!

Login to Me Too

DPR333
New Community Member

Hi, I too ordered 2 pairs of insoles from this company on Oct. 23rd, 2018, and have yet to receive the insoles. 

I read some complaints on the RipOff Report and a representative from the SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LTD. responded by saying that it can take up to 30 days and that the number to call ( in the US) is <removed>. There is an email address on that page but I am unable to include it here.

It is Sunday and they are not answering the phones today. I will try again tomorrow and am hopeful this will be rectified.

Has anyone else had any success in getting the actual insoles, or refunds?

Login to Me Too

Doshir
New Community Member
I have also made a purchase from this company and have not heard from them. Has anyone received product from this company?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.