#STOP #LYING #JUST #REFUND #THE #MONEY

Grailon_White
HERE IS MY PSA Is it just me or does Paypal tell you report the problem we're here to help before avoid helping & give you a limitation? All I tried to do is feed my kids during this unexpected crisis that brought us to the pandemic that caused us all to have to alter our lives people. Up on ordering food several times I received orders missing items others just weren't even my order so PayPal tells me we'll refund and return the money in 3-5 business days yet it's been 2 weeks and no returned payment I tried to be patient hell I even gave PayPal the benefit of the doubt but now here I am still without my money unsatisfied feeling cheated & lied to when all I wanna do is feed my family SOS can somebody help #STOP #LYING #JUST #REFUND #THE #DAMN #MONEY
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grailon_White 

If a refund was issued and marked as completed in your account activity...

Issued refunds are returned to original funding source/payment method. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank account payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards & PayPal Credit (aka billmelater) about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

It may also take longer if you have opened disputes on those transactions.

Just something to keep in mind. I know they slow and all.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.