STAY AWAY from this company: benevolenceone/ ZOM TOP INC

Temp20201215au
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two pairs of pants for my husband from this Chinese company. It took around 3 weeks for the shipment to arrive. I had waited for so long and was so happy once got them. When I opened the package with my husband, I was so disappointed. It was completely different from what I saw online. The made was different, the material was different, the label was different. The material is paper-thin and lacks elasticity. It's a copycat with no intention to be made as wearable pants.

I asked for a refund from a seller. The seller told me to send them back the shipment through DHL Express, which would cost me USD136. So, I escalated the claim to Paypal. Paypal told me I can return the package to the seller thru USPS, which may cost between $40 and $50; Paypal will pay me back the $30 shipping cost. So, I will have to be responsible for the seller's wrongdoing and lose about $20 in this transaction.

My advice is to avoid shopping online through a company that makes you hesitate to close a transaction for even a moment, or just simply pay for the transaction with a credit card company that can give you better protection. 

<removed>

(I just went back to the website again and saw the 5 stars reviews I didn't see when I placed my order. There's no doubt that those are not legit reviews as you may see all the reviews on the 1st page are posted "2 weeks ago" and the same fat guy may appear on 3 of the reviews, and most likely 2 of the reviews are taken at the same location. These pants are supposedly made for men but somehow 8 out of 10 people who write the reviews are women. Also, the pants on the pictures from the reviews, the same garbage that I got, are different from what the models are wearing.)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.