SOZT SCAM

divxalex
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from SOZT a pair of shoes for 29.95$

First they never sent a dispatch confirmation. Then after I contacted paypal, I was sent a tracking number.

When I received the package, though, instead of a box with a pair of shoes I received a small flat envelope 20x12cm  with the given tracking number on it.

Not opened yet (will do with camera for proof).

After a little research I found that SOZT collects the money from buyers and then sends items of no value .

A few victims like me can be found testifying their experience here:

<removed>

My question is: How can I be protected and get a full refund for not receiving my order but a useless piece of crap instead.

Many thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Hickoryview
Contributor
Contributor

Don't but from here. Was anyone able to get refunded from Paypal. They should know by now that this company is a scam. So glad I didn't use my real credit card number. I ordered shoes on Oct 30 and never received anything. 

Login to Me Too

divxalex
Contributor
Contributor

When the envelope was opened (on camera) it revealed a pair of crappy earphones in a small pouch. I just felt that insult was added to injury.

Login to Me Too

E-zara
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same experience, opened a dispute few days ago, no answers yet from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

JSG40
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same experience with this seller, ordered cordless hoover but received cheap pair of headphones. Promised to send correct item and PayPal closed my dispute as seller had provided proof of order received. The only I have received is the headphones and no reply to my emails.
Login to Me Too

MWFroese

Exactly the same scenario happened to me and, of course, because I had closed the PayPal claim it can not be re-opened.

Login to Me Too

Joe_Lef
New Community Member

I  got exactly the same crappy pair of earphones instead of the Marshall keychain holder !!

Scammers

Login to Me Too

Beth_vinita
New Community Member
Hello. I ordered a bag from sozt.com Until now I don't get it. It has been 1,5 months. And when I go to website, the shop is unavailable anymore ☹️☹️☹️
Login to Me Too

divxalex
Contributor
Contributor

I believe SOZT never intended to send any purchased goods as ordered. I believe it to be a scam from the beginning, posting photos of products not available, just to collect the money then never send the items, or send small, crappy little things of no value just to "show" the dispatch confirmation, weakening a buyers claim for refund.

Up to now I haven't seen a good review for SOZT and don't believe I ever will. Unless they hire some people to write it...

Login to Me Too

LisaLisa2
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me.Ordered item worth $29.95 US and got no tracking.When I contacted the support email it bounced repeatedly.I then received a crap cheap pair of headphones.Contacted seller through PayPal who kept directing me back to the fake email address..I opened a PayPal dispute and only then did I get an email back saying sorry and we will resend correct item.That was 8 weeks ago and the tracking number can be traced all the way to my suburb but then is suddenly lost. I (of course) have not received it.. Escalated the claim through Pay Pal and to my horror they sided with the seller until I complained and they gave me my money back. PayPal said the seller only has to provide a tracking number to Pay Pal in a dispute to win the claim.I my case they provide the tracking from the cheap headphones.. Absolute Asian scam company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.