SHe Wish Limited AKA Smileyhomey AKA FRAUD

Johnandshelly

I placed an order on 12/24/2019 Never Received the order, never replied to an email after multiple ones sent, and now can't get a refund from Paypal!!!

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

airbrake60
New Community Member

I got burned by this as well, hopefully, PayPal will reimburse me and take legal action (after the fact) against these folks. In order for them to have a PayPal account, there had to be a contract and account numbers exchanged. Not sure why this stuff is allowed to happen. Paypal should enforce NET30 or 60 with all new customers. 

Login to Me Too

19tigers80

Me too, I been scam, in may 20th I purchased the leggings, on the 27 th may company posted in transit and a fake tracking number, till this date June 23rd 2020, have no merchandise nor money. I summit a dispute thru pay pal,believing that they will help. Well PayPal believe in fake company just because they provided the same fake tracking number to me. And PayPal bought it. Went to track the number to local post office , nothing with that number. So now PayPal close my case believing in the fake company and knowing they had a scammers on their hands and others been scammed by the same company and they still got my money. Can't trust PayPal to help you out. I'm very disappointed andno money.

Login to Me Too

Skey1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here..two times 6 days apart...no product...I ordered apparently in June 2020?! Can your bank help? I'm calling mine in the am.
Login to Me Too

MissMazy
Contributor
Contributor
I did actually receive the product. Late due to covid. However they were so far from the images and videos. Also couldn't seem to get a refund. Messaged pay pal on twitter, awaiting reply.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.