SHSP Information Technology

Ricko65
New Community Member

Ricko65_0-1585615188848.png

Bought a 4K dashcam from this outfit. It doesn't connect to my phone via wifi. The SD card flies out of it randomly. Pretty much junk.

I filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal under the not as described banner. given it that it didn't do anything the ad said it did and was rejected without any real reason. I can't get in contact with the seller but apparently Paypal were able to in order to reach their decision. I used to be fairly confident with purchases made through Paypal. Now I'm not so sure. 

I can't even find a way to contact Paypal to request sellers contact details as there appears to be no such details in the description of the transaction 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

I hope you're doing well @Ricko65 . We apologize that the case was rejected like you said. PayPal Customer service can appeal the decision in the event that you can provide supporting or compelling evidence that can refute the original case decision. Other options that you can look forward is if it was paid using your Card, you can contact your card issuer to check options in their end. Hope this helps. Stay Safe! I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.