SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE! CASE SETTLED AGAINST ME AS PAYPAL FILTERED OUT MY RESPONSE MAIL!

tommymcnicholas
Contributor
Contributor

I was sold a faulty product which i opened a dispute to PayPal.  As per standard practice, I was asked to reply within 72 hours.

I provided a comprehensive response about the product issues including a circa. 15MB system log which showed that the PC I purchased was crashing several times a day. I did not receive a failure of delivery notice but PayPal has claimed that I didn't send! Due to size of attachment PayPal's mail servers seem to have filtered the email into junk / quarantined as suspicious as keep claiming  they did not receive - which is not my fault as a clean file

Every time I have tried to explain to PayPal, I am met by rude staff that accuse me of not sending the mail and altering the message date if I forward again without attachments!!

One of the worst customer experiences I've experienced. PayPal are worse than the vendor that sold me a faulty product for over £700!

Can anyone help?????

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.