SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

DeParis75016
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I want to share my experience I bought a dress on a website fashionluyao dot com Because only they had the dress that I had been looking for, for the New Year’s Eve. After paying 554 dollars, I feel something weird. By reading word by word their policy, I realize they have another email address about refund. So I google the address of that email add by typing only the website part, after @, which is livebyb. So this is another website for clothing, and has 98% same policy with same phrases. So it’s clearly copy-pasted website. (Ref. From website - Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [...]. Please contact our Customer service at [...] to get the returned address.) Of course, I called many times to talk about my order with somebody with the number they share on the website. However very scary man voice appears in between voice mail intro. I sent twice of emails to fashionluyao, and once to the seller’s email address which is shown on my paypal transaction detail. Before they disappear, I would like to let proofs here about these weird companies which are both owned by SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. ** According to the website which scan if the url is to avoid, the server of fashionluy** is located near Toronto, in Canada and this domain has been created 11/29/2019. That is very recent. After some research, it seems exactly same as Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd I called them, I wrote them. Nobody answered. And my money’s gone. Please let me dispute my transaction and have my money back, PayPal.

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Pia46
Contributor
Contributor

You need to “press” PayPal and send them pictures of what you ordered and what you received. Let them know you will return the item if return postage is sent to you. Don’t let PayPal off the hook...you were scammed. Item not as described is a valid reason.

Login to Me Too

Kseal
Add Fashionmenco to the list for SHMH scammer sites. Just in time for the holidays, I got scammed, too. I submitted my dispute and we shall see.
Login to Me Too

mpeetz
Contributor
Contributor

Just got mine resolved and case closed in my favor. Took a reopening my case for another 3 days, only to get denied again, a second phone call to Customer Service for another 1 hr and 26 minutes, spoke with one representative then again requested to speak with a supervisor. Again had to restate the sketchy https://t.17track.net/en#nums=UE891605482YP  seems completely fraudulent. As you will see it says my package was delivered to "Aurora" and he initially tried to tell me this is sufficient. I then read all the states in the US that have a City of Aurora (Illinois, Ohio, Minnesota, Oregon, Indiana, Colorado) and asked which Aurora did my package get delivered to? and what address exactly? He could not answer. I asked how is this then considered sufficient proof my package was delivered and I was not scammed. Furthermore, this "tracking info" reflects my package magically (must have been teleportation) flew from Hong Kong and was delivered in the US in exactly 3.5 hrs. Supervisor couldn't make sense of that one for me either. He then saw the same light as all of us and granted my refund. today is 1/21/2020, I placed my order 11/25/19. Thankfully I was only without my $77 for two months. I feel awful for those on here who are out of more than me. I pleaded with this supervisor to escalate an investigation of SHMH as a seller and to read this thread with dozens of customers, 6 pages, being scammed in almost identical fashion. 

Login to Me Too

Monta1687
New Community Member
Paypal should take responsibility and shutdown this fraudulent operation. They continue to let them scam paypal customers. At this time my bank and paypal told me sorry dude, you eat it.
Login to Me Too

Camarey21
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting on my cool bar outdoor patio furniture order on June 1st 2020 invoice ID 159104630946807 transaction ID 8Dj44127PL313910L

Login to Me Too

JAYKAN01
Contributor
Contributor

Same boat! Just escalated to paypal. They used TheJJX website. My purchase was $40, plus $10 for speed delivery. Website is one and email no longer works. My money was deposited to a <removed>. the email that was associated behind TheJJX clothing website. That email appears to be working. But company on PayPal says SHMH network technology. So, they are obviously posting quick websites, then removing it all. Hope PayPal looks into this.

Login to Me Too

KBirdsong

UGH just happened to me too, for my daughter's Christmas gift. I'm currently out $90 - same email address (pinkygupta) but the website is wewillyou.com. Has anybody had success getting their money back? This is insanity.

Login to Me Too

JAYKAN01
Contributor
Contributor
Glad there’s a group now to try and help narrow these fraudulent people down. I’d spend more money just to see them caught. I have not received any return money. Waiting for PayPal to review. I may call my bank next. I’m sorry for everyone’s loses - esp before the holidays. With the amount of people that have been scammed by this exact group - I hope PayPal then investigates.
Login to Me Too

KBirdsong

I've already submitted a dispute with my bank as well, we'll see how that goes. Really horrible timing, what a bunch of shady people. I'm also going to submit a complaint to Shopify as well. PayPal and Shopify both have a responsibility to properly vet any sellers, which they obviously aren't doing in this case. So frustrating!

Login to Me Too

JAYKAN01
Contributor
Contributor
Good call - going to report to Shopify as well
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.