SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

DeParis75016
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I want to share my experience I bought a dress on a website fashionluyao dot com Because only they had the dress that I had been looking for, for the New Year’s Eve. After paying 554 dollars, I feel something weird. By reading word by word their policy, I realize they have another email address about refund. So I google the address of that email add by typing only the website part, after @, which is livebyb. So this is another website for clothing, and has 98% same policy with same phrases. So it’s clearly copy-pasted website. (Ref. From website - Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [...]. Please contact our Customer service at [...] to get the returned address.) Of course, I called many times to talk about my order with somebody with the number they share on the website. However very scary man voice appears in between voice mail intro. I sent twice of emails to fashionluyao, and once to the seller’s email address which is shown on my paypal transaction detail. Before they disappear, I would like to let proofs here about these weird companies which are both owned by SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. ** According to the website which scan if the url is to avoid, the server of fashionluy** is located near Toronto, in Canada and this domain has been created 11/29/2019. That is very recent. After some research, it seems exactly same as Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd I called them, I wrote them. Nobody answered. And my money’s gone. Please let me dispute my transaction and have my money back, PayPal.

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Pia46
Contributor
Contributor
Did they ever contact you to ask you to return the items? I am waiting to do anything with the FAKE shoes until I know they won’t want them back? I was refunded by PayPal and later the (fake) shoes arrived.
Login to Me Too

Espanoladaddy
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had problems with &amp;amp;lt;a href="&amp;lt;a href="&lt;a href="<a href=" http://www.enrichget.com" target="_blank"> http://www.enrichget.com</a>" target="_blank"&gt;<a href=" http://www.enrichget.com&lt;/My father in law bought an "imotion" scooter that was front and center of this URL. There is NOTHING now, not even in the search field. Here is our email correspondance. Dear customer Thank you for waiting. We have checked your order, because our products are very popular, so the packing quantity is relatively large. I'm very sorry, we have dealt with your packing urgently, and your packing is in shipment. Please don't worry, wait patiently. Any questions, we will serve you online! Customer service[removed]; Item ordered. &amp;amp;amp;nbsp; Hello. checking on an item I ordered. its been almost a week now with no email saying its shipped. please advise thanks.

Login to Me Too

Melissac0616

Oh awesome. How did you get a refund? I bought 2 dresses from 2 different websites. Both end up being from this fraudulent company. PayPal denied me a refund saying I needed to ship the items back (which costs the same if not more than the actual dresses I bought). This makes no sense!

Login to Me Too

joes65
Contributor
Contributor

SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. Is a total scam and Paypal needs to step in and stop them from using their pay services. Customer service is nonexistent. No response/nothing.  Their support email doesn't even work. Says there was an error delivering your email on top of issuing an invalid..bogus tracking number for pretending to have shipped your item. I contacted my credit card/bank to dispute the charge and issue a chargeback refund.

Login to Me Too

awross1

I am having the same issue with a site called fuljobs.com. I felt like the name seemed shady but the site looked legit. I'm SO ANNOYED. Please tell me PayPal refunded you? How does SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. continue to get away with this?????

Login to Me Too

Jl975
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I’ve reported Fuljobs.com. Im beyond **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

JAYKAN01
Contributor
Contributor
Is there not anyone working for PayPal!? This group has scammed so many people in just the past two months - under numerous fake online shops, yet PayPal hasn’t taken much action... I did file a complaint and they did refund me. At this point, PayPal is just losing money. I’m confused why they continue to allow this SHMH network tech. company do business. Seriously makes me want to stop using PayPal, if they haven’t figured out this company is a scam by now.
Login to Me Too

Melissac0616

I'm curious. How did you get a refund for this? As I purchased 2 dresses that looked NOTHING like what I ordered. The dresses sent to me weren't worth more than $4 and they want me to spend a ton of money to ship it back.  It was 2 different websites/retailers that I purchased from and both of them were the SHMH Network Technology company.

Login to Me Too

ajturner4089
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered shoes from fashionyouu which is no longer a website. This would be my first time ever using PayPal and I have been scammed. I am going to hope they will refund my money. I am so upset. This was my daughter's Christmas present. I am going to dispute this with PayPal and I will go to my bank first thing tomorrow. Wish I had of looked to I would of went to bank today. Wow. I can't believe that this happened through PayPal payment. Crazy.
Login to Me Too

awross1

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO! PLEASE PAYPAL: HELLLLLPPPPP!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.