SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

DeParis75016
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I want to share my experience I bought a dress on a website fashionluyao dot com Because only they had the dress that I had been looking for, for the New Year’s Eve. After paying 554 dollars, I feel something weird. By reading word by word their policy, I realize they have another email address about refund. So I google the address of that email add by typing only the website part, after @, which is livebyb. So this is another website for clothing, and has 98% same policy with same phrases. So it’s clearly copy-pasted website. (Ref. From website - Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [...]. Please contact our Customer service at [...] to get the returned address.) Of course, I called many times to talk about my order with somebody with the number they share on the website. However very scary man voice appears in between voice mail intro. I sent twice of emails to fashionluyao, and once to the seller’s email address which is shown on my paypal transaction detail. Before they disappear, I would like to let proofs here about these weird companies which are both owned by SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. ** According to the website which scan if the url is to avoid, the server of fashionluy** is located near Toronto, in Canada and this domain has been created 11/29/2019. That is very recent. After some research, it seems exactly same as Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd I called them, I wrote them. Nobody answered. And my money’s gone. Please let me dispute my transaction and have my money back, PayPal.

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Jen071418
New Community Member
They took my money too.
Login to Me Too

mmbelle71
Contributor
Contributor
I believe I am experiencing the same, except they were using a website called Kidssbabies.com last I checked the website was still up. All my emails, asking about when my expedited order would be shipped out, have now been returned as undeliverable. I sent them to the website support email, the address at bottom of page and the address that received my payment ( on paypal receipt page) I will add more to this after I contact paypal. Ps paypal wont let me post the addresses.😞
Login to Me Too

Aliapplesauce
Contributor
Contributor
I empathize with you and sincerely hope PayPal recognizes these scammers and stops doing business w/ them! I can say that I spoke to a very helpful PayPal associate that was able to guide me better thru this unfortunate experience. Now I only hope they’re able to fulfill their promise w/ a full refund! I did notice similarities on multiple fake websites affiliated w/ the one I’m dealing with. However, there is always a different address, phone number, and bogus return email address. I’m mortified that this can happen with the technology that exists today! Best of luck to you.
Login to Me Too

Aliapplesauce
Contributor
Contributor
I noticed that if you type this in an internet search... “No matter where you are, who you are and what you are passionate about we want to be able to provide you with custom products that help you Express Yourself...to help you express who you really are!“ It’s baffling how many fraudulent websites come up using the exact same “about us” bio. How are these sites not investigated; still up and running and not shut down?!!!!
Login to Me Too

DeParis75016
Contributor
Contributor
Jeeeez ! Yes those were exactly same phrases on the Fashionluyao and Livebyb (on About Us) !!!!!!!!!!!!! PAYPAL PLEASE HELP US THIS IS UNBEARABLE.
Login to Me Too

mmbelle71
Contributor
Contributor
The wording was like that on kidssbabies.com as well. What was the website that they basically copied and pasted the pics from? Vici.com? When I google search the products I "bought" there are many more websites that pop up. How many people all over the world are these people robbing? Horrible people, hope they are caught and thrown in jail! About to escalate my claim later today after work. Paypal! STOP doing bussiness with these criminals please!
Login to Me Too

Aliapplesauce
Contributor
Contributor
Same same same frustration!!! And I don’t know about you but I’ve been getting harassing phone calls from a specific number ever since the mistake purchase! Coincidental, probably not!
Login to Me Too

awross1

I'm so so so annoyed right now. I can't believe I got scammed by these people. Please tell me PayPal refunded you? I'm out $360 on a pair of Golden Goose sneakers that were supposed to be my daughter's Christmas gift. ARGHHHHHHH

Login to Me Too

ESG-DFW
New Community Member
I wish I could post a picture of the pair I “ordered” versus the pair I received. I am livid.
Login to Me Too

Aliapplesauce
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did refund me after all! I believe it took about 25 days from the date of purchase but I was fully refunded! And then the kicker.... I received TWO items from China that look absolutely NOTHING like the 8 items I originally intended on purchasing! My god... I pray these sites get shut down and legally dealt with!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.