SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

DeParis75016
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I want to share my experience I bought a dress on a website fashionluyao dot com Because only they had the dress that I had been looking for, for the New Year’s Eve. After paying 554 dollars, I feel something weird. By reading word by word their policy, I realize they have another email address about refund. So I google the address of that email add by typing only the website part, after @, which is livebyb. So this is another website for clothing, and has 98% same policy with same phrases. So it’s clearly copy-pasted website. (Ref. From website - Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [...]. Please contact our Customer service at [...] to get the returned address.) Of course, I called many times to talk about my order with somebody with the number they share on the website. However very scary man voice appears in between voice mail intro. I sent twice of emails to fashionluyao, and once to the seller’s email address which is shown on my paypal transaction detail. Before they disappear, I would like to let proofs here about these weird companies which are both owned by SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. ** According to the website which scan if the url is to avoid, the server of fashionluy** is located near Toronto, in Canada and this domain has been created 11/29/2019. That is very recent. After some research, it seems exactly same as Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd I called them, I wrote them. Nobody answered. And my money’s gone. Please let me dispute my transaction and have my money back, PayPal.

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

joes65
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal denied my request to refund my money from SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. with a fraudulent transaction. They are a total disappointment in the handling of this claim. I plan to continue to dispute this with Paypal and along with my bank. Supposedly there is an item that is enroute to be delivered sometime this century...Maybe. I would not bet my life on it being that it has been floating around in China for the past weeks. In this day and age from a super power nation and global commerce, that China Post can be as slow as the Pony Express in the 1800s.

Login to Me Too

DeParis75016
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should approve disputes placed by customers against SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. and refund them ASAP. Because according to what they said, they investigate and decide to refund. And I got refunded. It means they « must have investigated » the seller then now they should know that SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a SCAMMER. Right ? I don’t understand how they can handle case by case in this situation.
Login to Me Too

Cococo1111
New Community Member

This is still occurring and on a different site:

https://inyours.myshopify.com/ which also registers to SHMH technology 

I have filed a dispute with Shopify and paypal. I have not received the item I ordered nor any response from the seller, PayPal or Shopify. 

has anyone had success with a refund?

Login to Me Too

adonahue7717
Contributor
Contributor

well, a bit of a success story, despite my reluctance to wait the required time frame as determined by paypal, i was refunded my entire purchase of $90.

although i am thrilled to have received all my money back, i am am very disappointed that paypal still continues to business with this shmh company!

best of luck to the rest of you!

Login to Me Too

Austinf23
Contributor
Contributor
Got scammed the 21st, disputed with PayPal but most importantly it seems my bank came through for me. I'm now fully refunded on January 2nd! Shame on SHMH and they should be blocked from PayPal/Shopify
Login to Me Too

KSmith3

I recently ordered a pair of sneakers from a site called "Fulbooks", which is no longer available.  The string of emails etc from them as well as many tracking info was totally ridiculous. I ordered them Dec 13 and paid via paypal immediately, which included $15 for shipping which was 7-10 business days (yeah right). Well I finally received the sneakers Jan 7th. The sneakers turned out to be shipped from China, to California, to Oklahoma, to Ohio, to Pennsylvania, to Massachusetts, to Maine finally.  After getting the sneakers, poorly packaged, I found them to be seconds (poor quality). The Nike emblem on all sides had a piece of leather attached to both sides of each sneaker. Rather than return and wait so long, I had to use a razor blade to remove somewhat.  Not sure why payal does business with any company like this that cant stick to shipping stated, let alone quality expectations.

Login to Me Too

Austinf23
Contributor
Contributor

I would assume the shoes you received are counterfeits based on this sellers other platforms selling counterfeit items or doing fraudulent transactions. I would filer a claim with your bank and PayPal. Tell them you were scammed by a fake website and received counterfeit items from China. Also report SHMH to the FTC on their website. You deserve to have your money back.

Login to Me Too

Melissac0616

Oh so you can file a dispute with the bank as well?

Login to Me Too

Pia46
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Nike Air Force 1 sneakers on December 11 and got email confirmation immediately.. Never a follow up with shipping up dates. I sent 4 emails without a response. I contacted PayPal and was able to escalate the claim and I got a refund last week. WELL today the shoes were delivered and they are FAKE Nikes. They are vinyl crap labeled MKE. I have messaged PayPal and I am waiting for a response from them. I have no plans to pay for them and I will return them if the company provides a label. Seemed legitimate until they didn’t respond to emails.
Login to Me Too

Bertha39
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!  Ordered a purse two months, I filed a claim for not receiving the item and was denied.  Finally received the item and it is wildly different than the photo and brand and item I purchased.  Paypal should be held accountable for this continued condoning of fraudulent behavior.  Why does paypal find in favor or criminals instead of victims?  Terrible Paypal. My claim was denied despite that this seller is OBVIOUSLY fraudulent, as evidenced by the dozens of cases opened against this company. The fact that Paypal continues to condone this behavior makes Paypal fraudulent, too! I have photo documentation that the item received is significantly different than the item sold to me. I have evidence of attempting to contact the seller with no response. I have evidence that the seller removed their website because of its fraudulent activity. I have evidence that Paypal did NOTHING to protect me from this fraud and chose to side with the fraudulent seller over the good long-term customer and VICTIM. I will be reporting Paypal to BBB, to my attorney, and will no longer use this platform as it clearly does not have my best interest in mind. Shame on you Paypal. I demand a refund and this seller be removed from your services. Protect your customers, not the criminals!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.