cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

I would also file a complaint to the FTC to keep this  scam artist from ripping consumers off thru their various sites. Paypal is liable for continuing to provide pay services to a known scammer.

Highlighted
Contributor

I definitely will. I wish that PayPal was more reliable but I agree I'm going to reach out to all available resources.
Highlighted
Contributor

well i wish i had done my due diligence and researched this topic before i place my order. $90 for sneakers that i am convinced that i will never see. obviously this company is operating under a number of different fraudulent sites, my $90 went to "fashionssj.com" and like many above, i received the order confirmation same day and have had no response to numerous emails to <removed> and <removed> and phone calls t[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]regarding the status of my order. i have filled the dispute today with paypal, but thanks to the many messages above my next call will be to my bank. it is unfortunate that paypal has let this go on this long, there is an obvious pattern regarding shmh network technology.

good luck to all!

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal also denied my dispute. I had to call them, was put on hold for 20 minutes, but finally got the dispute escalated. However, I still have not recieved a refund for over $300 😕 I was told I had to wait 11 days from the time I filed the dispute ( Dec 10th ) for the seller to get back to PayPal... it’s now December 23rd and this issue still isn’t resolved! Apparently now I have to wait until December 29th! I am so confused as to how this can even happen! I know I’ve said this before but how can PayPal and Shopify allow these obvious fraudulent websites to use their platform?! They should be ashamed and issuing refunds immediately! They should also be investigating more thoroughly into these fraud websites... I mean all of us here have already done most of the work for them! It’s obvious that all of these websites are operated by the same deceiving China based criminals!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you contact your bank ? What did they say ? In my case, once bank decided to file the case with me, I called immediately to let PayPal know, and apparently they knew already that my bank had just filed the case. And meanwhile bank credited the dispute amount during the investigation. Then like 24-48h later PayPal decided to give a refund (which would go to my bank, not me since I have already got refunded by the bank) From the scam to refund, this whole happening lasted exactly 10 days. So you should also talk about this community website as proof. I really hope you get refunded as soon as possible.
Highlighted
Contributor

I posted on here earlier, I was scammed on the 21st by this user on the site causefamily.com. I immediately contacted PayPal and had to wait until Monday the 23rd to contact my bank. PayPal denied me for Unauthorized use so I called back and they assured me that item not received was the best method. I'm reading from most posts that the bank is really what has come through with resolving things not PayPal. An Update for me that I'm worries about: today the 26th I receive an email from "causefamily" with tracking from China although I had emailed their support ASAP to cancel my order and this wasn't authorized I got kick-back emails from gmail saying the email was invalid. Now this same invalid email sends me tracking information. I don't want what ever counterfeit product they send I just want my money refunded. Has anyone else received tracking info or even an item from this seller? And we're you able to get a refund?
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal denied my request to refund my money from SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. with a fraudulent transaction. They are a total disappointment in the handling of this claim. I plan to continue to dispute this with Paypal and along with my bank. Supposedly there is an item that is enroute to be delivered sometime this century...Maybe. I would not bet my life on it being that it has been floating around in China for the past weeks. In this day and age from a super power nation and global commerce, that China Post can be as slow as the Pony Express in the 1800s.

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal should approve disputes placed by customers against SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. and refund them ASAP. Because according to what they said, they investigate and decide to refund. And I got refunded. It means they « must have investigated » the seller then now they should know that SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a SCAMMER. Right ? I don’t understand how they can handle case by case in this situation.
Highlighted
New Community Member

This is still occurring and on a different site:

https://inyours.myshopify.com/ which also registers to SHMH technology 

I have filed a dispute with Shopify and paypal. I have not received the item I ordered nor any response from the seller, PayPal or Shopify. 

has anyone had success with a refund?

Highlighted
Contributor

well, a bit of a success story, despite my reluctance to wait the required time frame as determined by paypal, i was refunded my entire purchase of $90.

although i am thrilled to have received all my money back, i am am very disappointed that paypal still continues to business with this shmh company!

best of luck to the rest of you!