cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

Oh awesome. How did you get a refund? I bought 2 dresses from 2 different websites. Both end up being from this fraudulent company. PayPal denied me a refund saying I needed to ship the items back (which costs the same if not more than the actual dresses I bought). This makes no sense!

Contributor

SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. Is a total scam and Paypal needs to step in and stop them from using their pay services. Customer service is nonexistent. No response/nothing.  Their support email doesn't even work. Says there was an error delivering your email on top of issuing an invalid..bogus tracking number for pretending to have shipped your item. I contacted my credit card/bank to dispute the charge and issue a chargeback refund.

Highlighted

I am having the same issue with a site called fuljobs.com. I felt like the name seemed shady but the site looked legit. I'm SO ANNOYED. Please tell me PayPal refunded you? How does SHMH Network Technology Co., Ltd. continue to get away with this?????

Highlighted
Contributor

Me too. I’ve reported Fuljobs.com. Im beyond **bleep**.
Highlighted
Contributor

Is there not anyone working for PayPal!? This group has scammed so many people in just the past two months - under numerous fake online shops, yet PayPal hasn’t taken much action... I did file a complaint and they did refund me. At this point, PayPal is just losing money. I’m confused why they continue to allow this SHMH network tech. company do business. Seriously makes me want to stop using PayPal, if they haven’t figured out this company is a scam by now.
Highlighted

I'm curious. How did you get a refund for this? As I purchased 2 dresses that looked NOTHING like what I ordered. The dresses sent to me weren't worth more than $4 and they want me to spend a ton of money to ship it back.  It was 2 different websites/retailers that I purchased from and both of them were the SHMH Network Technology company.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered shoes from fashionyouu which is no longer a website. This would be my first time ever using PayPal and I have been scammed. I am going to hope they will refund my money. I am so upset. This was my daughter's Christmas present. I am going to dispute this with PayPal and I will go to my bank first thing tomorrow. Wish I had of looked to I would of went to bank today. Wow. I can't believe that this happened through PayPal payment. Crazy.
Highlighted

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO! PLEASE PAYPAL: HELLLLLPPPPP!

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes.  The website colormemory.shopify doesn't exist anymore as well. Go figure. Was a scam.

Highlighted
Contributor

I think I’m having the same problem! Found a jumpsuit and ordered from Thecdesign which says is based out of New York! I don’t see anything in my charge from overseas but still haven’t received anything about shipping. So disgraceful