SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD

Temp20201119d
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of another company on Facebook. Like so many others on here I bought a product from this Chinese company on Facebook and they sent me a very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering increasing percentage refunds. Think I'm up to almost 50% now. I have lodged a claim with PayPal and am now confused by the process as I tried to respond in my case but it gives me an application error. I tried ringing PayPal but again the recorded menus lead to a dead end. Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

sannutje
Contributor
Contributor
I gave them a fake nr of return and a fake expidator and said in the comments that i was not sending that cheap toy back, because it costs more than the original price which was much too high to begin with. And i got my money back
Login to Me Too

Spunkyis21
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal issued me a voucher for the $46.98 and said I didn’t have to send item back. I’m not happy it’s a voucher but better than nothing!
Login to Me Too

Explotada
Contributor
Contributor

I think you may have to talk to these scammers some in order for PayPal to help you. I tried to work with them as well but they keep giving all kinds of excuses why they can't refund the full amount. Their trick is that you will give up because the shipping back is usually more expensive than any refund you might receive. I fell victim to their scam as well, but PayPal eventually refunded me the entire amount of my purchase. Keep working with PayPal because that's the only way you will get any money back. 

Login to Me Too

bakr500
New Community Member

I have the same problems with them. The order was placed at the beginning of Jan. 2021 (bracelet) and until now nothing was sent. I wrote them multiple times, they show the status as "delivered" and told me that it was delivered to the wrong address by mistake and that they will send it again. Until now they keep on stalling when I ask for refund and reply with "a refund is not possible because the item is sent, you can return the product for refund" a product which I am waiting for more than 3 months now!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.