SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD

Temp20201119d
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of another company on Facebook. Like so many others on here I bought a product from this Chinese company on Facebook and they sent me a very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering increasing percentage refunds. Think I'm up to almost 50% now. I have lodged a claim with PayPal and am now confused by the process as I tried to respond in my case but it gives me an application error. I tried ringing PayPal but again the recorded menus lead to a dead end. Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

Nigel71
Contributor
Contributor

So I’ve been offered 50% refund back of what would be paid for the 2 items, I’ve refused it straightaway, I’m not giving up until I get all the money back what would be paid. Seriously what I’ve been sent is only worth selling on a car boot sale...cheap goods putting in the trash.

Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
Took over a month but today paypal closed my case and I am getting my $45 back!
Login to Me Too

Nigel71
Contributor
Contributor

I got a full refund and the case went in my favour, never dealing with these scam companies again until I know it’s genuine.

Login to Me Too

Spunkyis21
Contributor
Contributor
I hope that happens in my favor to.
Login to Me Too

Spunkyis21
Contributor
Contributor
Who gave the refund, PayPal or seller?
Login to Me Too

Nigel71
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refunded me.

Login to Me Too

Spunkyis21
Contributor
Contributor
I hope they will for me to! Nothing in last few weeks.
Login to Me Too

sannutje
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal refunded me too
Login to Me Too

Spunkyis21
Contributor
Contributor
Seller offered a full refund if I pay to ship item back. I contacted PayPal as I’m not paying the shipping. Hopefully PayPal takes care of me to.
Login to Me Too

Spunkyis21
Contributor
Contributor
The seller offered a full refund if I pay to ship the item back. Are they kidding me??? I contacted PayPal and hopefully they will just refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.