SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD

Temp20201119d
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of another company on Facebook. Like so many others on here I bought a product from this Chinese company on Facebook and they sent me a very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering increasing percentage refunds. Think I'm up to almost 50% now. I have lodged a claim with PayPal and am now confused by the process as I tried to respond in my case but it gives me an application error. I tried ringing PayPal but again the recorded menus lead to a dead end. Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

TraySeaB
Contributor
Contributor
I called paypal and they helped me. Try calling first thing when they open. On facebook there is a page set up about this scam, this is not a real company this is what they do. They keep setting up new websites and facebook ads to keep the scam going. Tell the person when you call this is a scam company, they have several disputes filed against them. Ask them to pursue it as a fraudulent company. We need paypal to shut them down, they have robbed thousands of people.
Login to Me Too

Ruben70
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a claim with PayPal today and they issued a full refund. This was the email I received today from PayPal Case closed in your favor We reviewed the case you filed on January 28, 2021 and have decided in your favor. We've issued a refund of $45.88 USD to you. It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. Dispute case ID PP-D-100698491 Transaction amount $45.88 USD Dispute amount $45.88 USD Transaction date November 17, 2020 Seller name <removed> LTD Transaction ID 5BA61246RX2231 View Case Outcome This case is now closed. Thank you for working with us.

Login to Me Too

Normand_Canada
Contributor
Contributor

I had the kind of same issue with them - SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD. They advertise stuff that is not in a common standard like XL. XL for them is small size and they **bleep** you after with a proposed refund like just to give a refund of $6 USD when you paid $90.00 USD to keep the crap. They should be banned from PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too

Soni567
I also had the same issue. They use the excuse that I still received "a" product so I should still pay. It is was no where near what I purchased online to say the least. I got tired of the back & forth emails with "sunny" & I received 30% ($15 from a $46 purchase.) They claimed that since they have business costs (employees to pay, building costs, & shipping costs) they can't offer a full end.
Login to Me Too

AdrianHan
Contributor
Contributor
This is definitely a scam company . Good thing is they are in Singapore with address and name Singapore social media presence is very strong and nothing like a juicy news on stomp.sg for the community to weed out fraudulent company including their directors What does the community think
Login to Me Too

Nigel71
Contributor
Contributor

These 2 are also fraud pages and websites https://re.shopmorejoy.com and https://alwaytree.com

All lead to Shipxborder when you buy an item.

Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info! There has to be a way to shut these people down. They also say their warehouse is in southern California. All lies. I wish a law firm could get a hold of this
Login to Me Too

jagopersa

The product they sent me does not correspond to the one I bought and the one they advertised on facebook and on their page I want my full refund.

This page is a fraud be very careful: https://likesmallfun.com/

Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the group. Paypal needs to shut this business down. When the heat is on they change there website. I've been fighting with paypal for 2 months trying to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Shan1967
Contributor
Contributor
If you still show the purchase on your PayPal account submit a challenge to the purchase. You will need to provide specific information about what you ordered, what you received and all email communication you have had with the company. Once you submit the application for contesting the purchase do not correspond with the seller unless it is through PayPal. PayPal will give them an opportunity to make it right. They will offer 30% back. Decline the offer and accelerate your dispute with PayPal. You will need to complete a formal internet scam form on the FBI webpage (it takes about 5 minutes). You will need to supply a copy to PayPal. In a total of a month I received a full refund from PayPal. The seller just sent me a 70% refund offer after PayPal gave me the refund. If you put in the time you can should get your money back. Best of luck, I bought three of those scary looking trolls! I did not have to return them either.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.