SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD

Temp20201119d
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of another company on Facebook. Like so many others on here I bought a product from this Chinese company on Facebook and they sent me a very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering increasing percentage refunds. Think I'm up to almost 50% now. I have lodged a claim with PayPal and am now confused by the process as I tried to respond in my case but it gives me an application error. I tried ringing PayPal but again the recorded menus lead to a dead end. Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

Michaeldk666
Contributor
Contributor
They send fakes grogu dolls out and PayPal wont help stop Them and refund the money. I was told it was just to bad about the lose of money 😠
Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
Its ridiculous, there has to be something someone can do. On their site they have tons of reviews and if you try and make one you can't. They also say thier warehouse is in Los Angeles CA.
Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
I received this email from them along with many others they think its ok what they have done......: Hello, Good day. Glad to be in your service. Extremely sorry that we can not compensate you so much. Just as you know, deducting the warehouse maintenance fee and all of the other costs, our profit is indeed meager. besides, we have to pay the salary of so many workers, thus we can only refund you 35% of the total amount at most. We really appreciate your kind understanding. Best regards, sunny
Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
There is a Facebook group of people too. IronTreeCo is reborn every few days. Over the last two weeks it’s been Ongfun, popgearlocker, Booniey, RubyWattle, rebestgoodcn and today it’s pikagg.com. These pages all have the same links. These are all scams.
Login to Me Too

sannutje
Contributor
Contributor

in my case it was remibird.com aka mibirds.com

Login to Me Too

TraySeaB
Contributor
Contributor
call paypal directly, tell them you are the victim of the scam. Don’t negotiate with the scammers, don’t accept their offers.
Login to Me Too

Explotada
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but you've been ripped off like the rest of us. Be prepared to get this hideous thing.Hideous Baby YodaHideous Baby Yoda

Login to Me Too

sannutje
Contributor
Contributor

BABYBLUES425
Contributor
Contributor

Like so many others on here I bought a product that I thought I was getting was a resin Yoda doll what I received was this ugly cheap stuff toy that looked like Sloth  from the Goonies.It is a  very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering  me a 10% refund and 10% off my next order. Like I would every order from this despicable company ever again.  I have also tried to lodged a claim with PayPal and cant get anyone to help. Paypal says they can't find my order when I sent them the transaction number as well as all information.  I  tried calling PayPal but  was on hold for over a hour and got disconnected twice. This whole ordeal is just ridiculous.  Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't, I keep getting the same from some sunny guy at this company offering me discounts and only 15% back. They now offered a full refund but only if I send the ugly yoda doll back to China, which would cost me more than the $48 I spent. Paypal hasn't wrote me back just said they are closing the claim if I don't send the. Item back since the seller offered a refund. Ridiculous and shame on Paypal for letting this happen. I wonder if we submitted a lawsuit and see if it could go anywhere. It's terrible what these people are doing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.