SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD

Temp20201119d
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of another company on Facebook. Like so many others on here I bought a product from this Chinese company on Facebook and they sent me a very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering increasing percentage refunds. Think I'm up to almost 50% now. I have lodged a claim with PayPal and am now confused by the process as I tried to respond in my case but it gives me an application error. I tried ringing PayPal but again the recorded menus lead to a dead end. Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

smugbunny
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. $47 for a Grogu animatronic doll and it arrived looking ridiculous. Not like the pictures at all. grogu_scam.jpg

Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
I got the exact same thing. I've sent the pictures, the invoice with what I actually ordered and no one is doing anything. The company tries to offer % back and says they are sorry I wasn't satisfied with my order.
Login to Me Too

Koomie
Contributor
Contributor

This also happened to me.  I ordered the Baby Yoda from Mandalorian before Christmas.  It just got here last week and was a stuffed toy that didn't even look like baby yoda.  It was super creepy.  I went off on them via e-mail and they offered me a 20% refund.  I already told them I was going online and bashing them for this trash.  Just shameful!!!!

Login to Me Too

TraySeaB
Contributor
Contributor
do yourself a favor and file a dispute and get all your money back. This is a scam. It might be easier to recover your money since it was not delivered yet. If not call paypal, they are much more helpful if you call and speak to someone. On facebook there is a page set up about this scam, this is not a real company this is what they do. They keep setting up new websites and facebook ads to keep the scam going.
Login to Me Too

Nigel71
Contributor
Contributor

550943AA-3A2F-44F3-8FFD-6B1DD50E7072.jpegWhat an utter scam this company is, I ordered 2 proper working Black Forest cuckoo clocks that were shown on the Facebook ads in the video of a mechanical working clock with moving parts.

What do you get? A fake copy of the real thing with just a wooden designed painted frame with a quartz clock in the middle and a stand alone pendulum. This is not the full size that everyone was expecting to receive but only get a small version of it. It came from China like everything else.

They need reporting as fraudsters.

Login to Me Too

rynoheath1973
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same exact issue with this company.  They are a fraud and should be shut down.  Paypal gave me a credit to spend, so I guess that is better then nothing.  I need to figure how who this company can be reported to so they are shut down permanently.

Login to Me Too

scorpiois420
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly what happened to me. The FB page said the warehouse was in California, so I thought ok, not overseas and I can order the animatronic baby yoda. No, I get some stuffed lush doll that is cheaply made and doesn't even work. This company told me to regift it and offered me a 5% discount on a future purchase. As if I would do business with them again. Obviously the warehouse isn't in California (forgot to mention on the FB post they put a pic of supposed warehouse in California). I can only hope PayPal stands behind me as a customer ant takes care of this!

Login to Me Too

Cochasel
New Community Member
Same and it was the weirdest looking toy that I can’t understand how these companies are allowed to pull this **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

lmp69
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent several inquires regarding the order I placed in November. I never received merchandise or requested refund. Only message I received was “ in transit” however, that was over 3 weeks ago! These were ordered in November to give as Christmas gifts!!!
Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
It took mine to arrive 6 weeks but it ended up being a fake yoda doll. Now I lost $48. They have tried to issue me $3 then $15 back. Then now is saying a full refund of I return the item to China which would cost me way over what I am owed. I hope people are warned about them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.