SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD

Temp20201119d
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of another company on Facebook. Like so many others on here I bought a product from this Chinese company on Facebook and they sent me a very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering increasing percentage refunds. Think I'm up to almost 50% now. I have lodged a claim with PayPal and am now confused by the process as I tried to respond in my case but it gives me an application error. I tried ringing PayPal but again the recorded menus lead to a dead end. Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

gheeb
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 wreaths from then - in return they sent me 3 vinyl pictures of wreaths!

Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I ordered for $48 the yoda from mandalorian supposed to be a animatronic. Took a month to get here and finally got it and it was a weird looking yoda stuffed animal. I only get auto responses and no one is helping. This should be shut down .
Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor

I also noticed when I looked at my paypal receipt it had <removed>. Strange right. Might be the guy behind it

Login to Me Too

Itsboop
Contributor
Contributor
Do not order the baby yoda they sent me this ugly plush thing and I reported them and so far it started with $5 refund if I accept the shipping and return to them, If not it will be $14 and I keep the piece of crap. And I think the website is now down as well so they probably got a lot of complaints I hope PayPal will see it and make them refund everything
Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happen to me, I recieved the same ugly toy. Been trying to get my money back. They even tried to offer me 15% off my next purchase . What a bunch of thieves. I really hope paypal and shopify notice this. Really sad it happened to so many of us.
Login to Me Too

PattiLou
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone willing to talk to an investigative reporter for a major news outlet about this issue?
Login to Me Too

lmp69
Contributor
Contributor
I definitely would if asked
Login to Me Too

Kerralyn95
Contributor
Contributor
I would
Login to Me Too

smugbunny
Contributor
Contributor

TraySeaB
Contributor
Contributor

I would.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.